November 25th live footy on tv

Good Morning HRH Hank and all the Lords Ladies and Gentlemen who post on this thread.
Hopefully bits and pieces for me as I'm still sharing nipper watching duties.
Good morning night-owls, early birds and all those yet to post.
This take-over business is dragging on - over 500 pages on that thread and still nowt decided. Hurry Up FFS.
Morning @Scorefrom a throw in have a good day in yer van, take care.
Morning @Kid Galahad I binge watched that - it was enjoyable especially liked the 60s sets and props etc.
Good luck to all the horse racing fans - today could be the day!

Quiz Question - what do @AndyGray1985 and @thamesvalleyman have in common?

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!

Morning Hank and all from deepest Buckinghamshire.

Watching today so no beer or football for me.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM have a good day and stay safe
Good Morning HRH Hank and all the Lords Ladies and Gentlemen who post on this thread.
Hopefully bits and pieces for me as I'm still sharing nipper watching duties.
Good morning night-owls, early birds and all those yet to post.
This take-over business is dragging on - over 500 pages on that thread and still nowt decided. Hurry Up FFS.
Morning @Scorefrom a throw in have a good day in yer van, take care.
Morning @Kid Galahad I binge watched that - it was enjoyable especially liked the 60s sets and props etc.
Good luck to all the horse racing fans - today could be the day!

Quiz Question - what do @AndyGray1985 and @thamesvalleyman have in common?

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!
Morning gluepot
Morning Hank

Morning abody.

Not sure what I'll go for plenty on that list looks canny. May try and find the Hamilton game though we tend to struggle on that plastic abomination.

Pitch black but I think its dry.

Stay safe abody and as SFATI says one month to go can't wait Brussel Sprout City awaits.
Morning mate
Morning Hank marra and everyone.

I'll probably give the footy a miss.

Stay safe folks
Morning KB have a good day and stay safe
Morning Hank,Becs and all, graft and a bit of home office. See we are down to 8th, just keep an eye on City match. Stay safe everyone.
Morning mate

Last edited:
Morning Hank, @becs and all,
Was meant to be in Cambridge today as a favour for a mate, vans knackered, his driver said he’d hit a deer, garage said it’s the first deer to have green paint on it!! He’s owned up but off the road getting fixed. I saw off the best part of a bottle of red wine last nite, so much for less booze during the week, that’s it until Friday now. No footie today as catching up with work from Monday. Have a great day and stay safe.

Morning Hank
Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.

CL games for me tonight

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
& you Mr Bayonet 👍
Morning @hank williams and good morning all. This time next month, Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! .... 🎅🎄🎅🎄. Anyway, I'll be late tonight for sure so I'll catch all the goal highlights later. Bit miffed about our score last night but we weren't great in the first half so can't complain (like someone living in North Korea.) So its brew time then out for the morning. Bit chilly today, in here too. At least the van gets warm quite quickly. Hope you have a great hump-day and it stays nice where you are. We'll see where we all are tomorrow regards the tier system, won't be great for the North as a whole you would think. Stay safe and take care, 😷😷😷👍👍👍.

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @WillD , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 , @Roker 73 , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985, @safcpauluk ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @den , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @FlyingLotus , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @SAFC11 , @forzamilansafc , @Doberman , @Charles Eats Grass, @c1ark73 ,@riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @seaham mackem, @South Banker Wolf , @TravellingMackem, @Disco_Pants93, @Jonesy57, @Cú Chulainn , @S H R E K, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @bomber , @Higgir, @Nelson! , @glen , @The Professor , @hoolio , @Hannover96Mackem , @happy feet, @Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Dogbark , @Shandy drinker, @seahamstar, @Johnsafc , @Grammar Police ,@Keb , @Father Jack Hackett, @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @Irishblackcat , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @Wood Green Mackem , @sproates33 , @HeaderDownBrown @Maravilla, @Cox Green Fc , @Jat, @Katylala, @Eric gates hair. @Billericay Dichio , @TheRey, @FootballFan, @KGC83 , @chevvies , @bonnylad , @Thackeray, @Wise Man Says , @steadybreeze , @pRICK , @tenpins , @Father Jack Hackett , @tenpins , @Alphadog , @gipetto , @Geronimo , @Ashley In!! ..... And as per, to all those yet to post this morning, have a great day, 😁😁😁😁😁👍👍👍👍.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope people think this year before putting photos on Facebook of their Christmas feasts as some dwarfs are struggling to put food on the table.

🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️
Morning Sterky- rules 👍

Last edited:
Morning hanky mornen all

NOTUSFM

Plenty graft inc a few Teams meetings, best do mi hair 🙄

Grub toneet is spag bol, get it cooked ready to just do pasta after T finishes her home yoga

Masterchef on tele, depends who’s on & what they are doing. Been some good young chefs so far.

Might buy a Ninja today 😳😳😳

Best get in mi chair, been a bad neet after overdoing it yestda.

Be positive peeps & avvegudden

Morning Hank, @becs and all,
Was meant to be in Cambridge today as a favour for a mate, vans knackered, his driver said he’d hit a deer, garage said it’s the first deer to have green paint on it!! He’s owned up but off the road getting fixed. I saw off the best part of a bottle of red wine last nite, so much for less booze during the week, that’s it until Friday now. No footie today as catching up with work from Monday. Have a great day and stay safe.
Morning mate
& you Mr Bayonet 👍

Morning Sterky- rules 👍
Morning wakey have a good day and stay safe

Back