Mobile Phone Shots

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oROSSo

Striker
Staff member
Usual rules apply. You have 1 week to vote, multiple votes allowed, the winner is welcome to choose January's theme.

Good luck all

Voted for UaeExile, Just reminds me of Laurel and Hardy photos :)
They were a bit like Laurel and Hardy as it happens.

I was firing away a load of shots and thought it would be cool to get one of them facing the camera, so I casually introduced myself.

The poor lad on the right shit himself when he realised I was taking photos of him without his helmet...All I got was a load of blurry pics of him scurrying around putting his hat on :lol:

Doh, forgot to vote

Would have been Ross fwiw ;)

Wouldn't have made a difference to the outcome squire ;)

Cheers Ross. Do we have a list of all the previous monthly themes? When do you want it by?
You'd just have to cast your eye over the past months. Anytime before jan will do mate

No camels, arabs, sand dunes, fast cars, copies of the collected works of nietzsche ;)

Is there a way to see which poster a image belongs to? Maybe it's because I'm on my phone but when I view the gallery there are no usernames. I know the poll is closed btw.

Is there a way to see which poster a image belongs to? Maybe it's because I'm on my phone but when I view the gallery there are no usernames. I know the poll is closed btw.
On a phone you have to click to comment, you'll be able to see then. I always try to make the names in the voting list in the same order as the entries too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back