Texans v ravens
Patriots v eagles
Bears v rams
These are the sky games today

Morning marra

You've been telt before

Wait till half time on Saturday

Yer getting a smacked bum
Good that your family still helps when required, I can stand the mayhem.......for a few hours :lol:

You'd hate it on my table then if you popped in for pint

There utter mayhem & that's just with the bar staff lol 😂

Last edited:

I won’t find out till Wednesday it’s proving harder than I thought working with this drilling mob (morning and no offense @Dilligaf60 )
Morning MM

Have a great Sunday:)
I won’t find out till Wednesday it’s proving harder than I thought working with this drilling mob (morning and no offense @Dilligaf60 )
Morning MM

Have a great Sunday:)
Done marra
Tom & bean plants cleared out, had a robin with me all the time, only a yard from me, seemed almost tame.

Hot cuppa, T off to Pilates & I’ll have a hot shower.

Feel better misel for the fresh air, albeit a bit moist :(

Still a few bits to do out there but got the biggest jobs done

This cuppa is champion:)
You've had a busy morning marra...

I'm still in my pjs reading the news and saying my good mornings to everyone on here...The sun has just come out so we'll take the mutt for a run around the lake shortly...
Morning Hank, morning all.
Morning BC...

Last edited:
Morning BC...
Good that your family still helps when required, I can stand the mayhem.......for a few hours :lol:
Its got to the stage where we need the occasional bit of help marra, The Mrs has a very stressful job, then she has her elderly Mum on Saturday and then she keeps an eye on me. I would love to take her away for some winter sun, but I can't manage the travel at the moment, we're in limbo until after my next surgery.
Morning BC...
Its got to the stage where we need the occasional bit of help marra, The Mrs has a very stressful job, then she has her elderly Mum on Saturday and then she keeps an eye on me. I would love to take her away for some winter sun, but I can't manage the travel at the moment, we're in limbo until after my next surgery.
Topper mate. I’ve got a pint pot on the go mesel. Both dogs are flat out and snoring. With it not raining they got an extra couple of miles in. Walked along the old railway line to shotton and back.
The dogs are gonna miss you after tomorrow marra, we've yet to take Wesley out and he's giving me the eyes :)
Morning BC...
Topper mate. I’ve got a pint pot on the go mesel. Both dogs are flat out and snoring. With it not raining they got an extra couple of miles in. Walked along the old railway line to shotton and back.
The dogs are gonna miss you after tomorrow marra, we've yet to take Wesley out and he's giving me the eyes :)
Morning all. Hope everyone is doing well on this fine Sunday morning. Will watch the England game today. Have a great Sunday all.
Morning TB...

Have a lazy Sunday marra, its what Sundays are for :)
Morning BC...
Morning all. Hope everyone is doing well on this fine Sunday morning. Will watch the England game today. Have a great Sunday all.
Morning TB...

I'm still on :eek:
Keep it that way marra :)
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Already watched Sydney, so Tranmere and England for me with a bit of MotoGp thrown in if it starts on time.
Enjoy your day everybody.
Morning Bozo....

A proper lazy Sunday :)

No pints ?
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Already watched Sydney, so Tranmere and England for me with a bit of MotoGp thrown in if it starts on time.
Enjoy your day everybody.
Morning Bozo....

No pints ?
Morning marra

You've been telt before

Wait till half time on Saturday

Yer getting a smacked bum

You'd hate it on my table then if you popped in for pint

There utter mayhem & that's just with the bar staff lol 😂
Think I better stop posting, everything is coming out in replicate :)
Anyone any idea why ?

Last edited:
Morning Hank and everyone...

I might watch the Wycombe game.....

Followed by the Brazilian F1...

Morning Vicc....

I'm not a fan of the internationals,but if there's nowt else on .....

Morning stranger :)

Morning AG...

Sunday's are for chilling :)

Morning AG...

Morning Becs....

Don't burn the beef :)

Have a great day with your Mam and kids :)

Morning AG...

Morning Becs....

Morning Wakey marra...

Nowt like gardening In the winter rain to shift a hangover...

Morning AG...

Morning Becs....

Morning Wakey marra...

Nowt like gardening In the winter rain to shift a hangover...

I've seen pics of snow in Northumberland online this morning, one of the benefits of living further south is the weather. I do miss the NE coast, I took my wife to Beadnel a few years ago and on up to Scotland and she couldn't believe the scenery etc....

aye, ya spot on. Just had poached egg on toast.

That’s me for the day except a bit of cooking later

Morning BC...

Morning BC...

Morning BC...

Morning TB...

Morning BC...

Morning TB...

Keep it that way marra :)

Morning Bozo....

No pints ?

Morning Bozo....

No pints ?

Think I better stop posting, everything is coming out in replicate :)
Anyone any idea why ?
They’ll be fine mate. Mrs D still takes them out just not as early and not as far.

Back