November 17th live footy on tv

It's 1159 as I start to type so, given my typing speed, I'll bid you arl good evening.

Thowt I'd got on the wrang thread & that I'd inadvertently crashed the Carry On Films Appreciation Society annual bash. Just need a bit of corrrr! from Kenneth Connor or Sid James, thus:

Top crumpet. Carry on Cruising & have fun & frolic in the rain.
Classics they are, love carry on films.

It's 1159 as I start to type so, given my typing speed, I'll bid you arl good evening.

Thowt I'd got on the wrang thread & that I'd inadvertently crashed the Carry On Films Appreciation Society annual bash. Just need a bit of corrrr! from Kenneth Connor or Sid James, thus:

Afternoon young man, good call.

Just made a corporate decision to go back to that hotel for the game at MK. Train only takes 30 mins from Euston.

Just started my negotiations with them ;)

Enjoy ya last day at yerm marra

A women who worked for me once said .....

my nursery has gone but the play pen still works !!!
Cheers marra. I’ll do me best. Got family round today, it’s Mrs Ds birthday today. I’m cooking so no doubt they’ll be twisting about flat puddens ( I like them like that ) I tried to persuade her to go out for lunch but to no avail.

Morning Cloughy marraleybone. Carry on films the very best. I find I enjoy them so much more now than I did back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning stranger :)

Morning AG...

Sunday's are for chilling :)

Morning Becs....

Don't burn the beef :)

Have a great day with your Mam and kids :)

Morning Wakey marra...

Nowt like gardening In the winter rain to shift a hangover...

I've seen pics of snow in Northumberland online this morning, one of the benefits of living further south is the weather. I do miss the NE coast, I took my wife to Beadnel a few years ago and on up to Scotland and she couldn't believe the scenery etc....

Morning Sismanhatton....

It's been a dry one here but just started to drizzle...

Gonna take the mutt to Willen lake and sit watching the swans with a lovley cappuccino....

Morning stranger :)

Morning AG...

Sunday's are for chilling :)

Morning Becs....

Don't burn the beef :)

Have a great day with your Mam and kids :)

Morning Wakey marra...

Nowt like gardening In the winter rain to shift a hangover...

I've seen pics of snow in Northumberland online this morning, one of the benefits of living further south is the weather. I do miss the NE coast, I took my wife to Beadnel a few years ago and on up to Scotland and she couldn't believe the scenery etc....

Morning Sismanhatton....

It's been a dry one here but just started to drizzle...

Gonna take the mutt to Willen lake and sit watching the swans with a lovley cappuccino....

Morning SFATI....

Enjoy your Sunday and whatever it brings...
😂😂😂

Aft'noon Cloughy and all.
I love the Carry On, films, and usually watch them all, over the Christmas holidays, when they're shown on ITV3 or ITV4.

My favourite Carry On actress, is the beautiful, Angela Douglas, seen here, in Carry on Cowboy 💕

Logon or register to see this image

Classics they are, love carry on films.
Corrrrr!
Cheers marra. I’ll do me best. Got family round today, it’s Mrs Ds birthday today. I’m cooking so no doubt they’ll be twisting about flat puddens ( I like them like that ) I tried to persuade her to go out for lunch but to no avail.

Morning Cloughy marraleybone. Carry on films the very best. I find I enjoy them so much more now than I did back in the day.
Likewise. I think, in my case, it's because I don't take myself as seriously as I once did.

Last edited:
Morning everyone xx

Morning or should l say afternoon hope you are okay

Morning Hank
Morning Dilly,Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman,Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton and all.

Just the England game for me later.

Have a good day everyone
Afternoon Spammers enjoy your Sunday, well what's left of it

Morning Hank
Morning all

Will watch England just because it’s on at a good time for me.
Might watch a bit of Scotland vs France anarl ;)

Afternoon EM it will be good to see us win comfortably again

Morning Hank & good morning all. Trannie and England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 today for me. Quite enjoyed the Cyprus game yesterday. Have a great Sunday and enjoy the footy.

@Dilligaf60 , have a great day pal. Hope the rain stays off for your dog 🐶walk.

@becs , Have a great day, hope you are well and enjoy your Sunday dinner,having the same myself,x.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , morning guys.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex, have a great Sunday , @Musicman , @Butcher's Coat , @CLENK88 , @niceonemarra , @EchoMan , @st joes lad , @viccarlton , enjoy the mince :lol:, @janey , morning x , @TaylorBoosh , @Horley Chorley , @thecloughywobble, have a great day pal , @Mk Mackem, hope all's well mate , @niknak_123 , @HnTch, hope you are both well mate , @sismanhatton , @AndyGray1985 , @Snorbens , @123SunTan , @Kingdom Bhoy , @Dennis , @eddtheduck , @T_Bone , @turnthetide3 , @wigwams , @Frosty Kempes , @Paulaann , @Secret Visage , @Cypher , @Bonzo , @The Hesford Diet , @Bear , @cluffy , @iansun , @Arkle , @prideofhylton , @KNGHTHOOD , @DJM , @Carpo74 , @bomber , @Baby Give It Up , @OohBaldyBally , @riffraff , @Wayne The Punk , @doodlebugs , @chunkylover53 , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @Boyceyyy .... And everyone, have a nice Sunday...👍👍👍.

Enjoy your dinner pal, l will be looking forward to the England game.
Later tonight is War of the Worlds which is set around my home town

Morning marra.

Afternoon Vic hope your Sunday Is going well and the pandemonium doesn't last late into the evening

Morning Hanky mornen all

NOTS for me, not even Ingerland

Hank,ya shouldn’t ask people’s religion marra, along with politics & the evolution of man - the 3 key things not to discuss as a publican.

Feel a bit ruff this morn, too much mixing it yestda.

Outside jobs in the rain this morn

Avvegudden everyone
Good day Wakey no rain here so far today, been clearing me back garden as well, bin full job done. Our hanging baskets are still flowering so l have left them for now.

Morning Hank, Morning All,
Probably nowt for me.
Have an excellent Sunday!

Have an excellent Sunday yourself AG lad

Last edited:
Aft'noon Cloughy and all.
I love the Carry On, films, and usually watch them all, over the Christmas holidays, when they're shown on ITV3 or ITV4.

My favourite Carry On actress, is the beautiful, Angela Douglas, seen here, in Carry on Cowboy 💕

Logon or register to see this image
Ooph. Anita Harris, Shirley Eaton, Elke Sommer, Liz Fraser. And, of course, possibly best of all (pour moi) the wonderfully wholesome and perfectly named Dilys Laye!
Afternoon young man, good call.

Just made a corporate decision to go back to that hotel for the game at MK. Train only takes 30 mins from Euston.

Just started my negotiations with them ;)
You've set the bar so low anything less than a 65% reduction must be deemed a failure, ha, ha. I'll be intrigued to learn how you get on. I see a bestseller in the making, working title: Wangles with Wakey.

Last edited:
Morning or should l say afternoon hope you are okay

Afternoon Spammers enjoy your Sunday, well what's left of it

Afternoon EM it will be good to see us win comfortably again

Enjoy your dinner pal, l will be looking forward to the England game.
Later tonight is War of the Worlds which is set around my home town

Afternoon Vic hope your Sunday Is going well and the pandemonium doesn't last late into the evening

Good day Wakey no rain here so far today, been clearing me back garden as well, bin full job done. Our hanging baskets are still flowering so l have left them for now.

Have an excellent Sunday yourself AG lad
I’m fine thank you. I’ve just had a bit of a self-imposed sabbatical because while I understand why there is lots of negativity I can’t or don’t really want to read it or get involved with it.
I can’t cope with it x

Ooph. Anita Harris, Shirley Eaton, Elke Sommer, Liz Fraser. And, of course, possibly best of all (pour moi) the wonderfully wholesome and perfectly named Dilys Laye!

Afternoon Cloughie lad
You missed Hattie Jacques, you can't beat a good carry on
I’m fine thank you. I’ve just had a bit of a self-imposed sabbatical because while I understand why there is lots of negativity I can’t or don’t really want to read it or get involved with it.
I can’t cope with it x

Spot on Janey, they get on me nerves, what ever you do don't go on the politics page. Hank gets a ban for a lot less than some of the things on there.
Enjoy you afternoon and evening

Last edited:
I can’t cope with it x
I'm with you on this, Janey. I can cope with it, but I prefer not to, as I simply don't like it & there are more important things to do in life than argue the toss with folk who are hellbent on pulling down all aspects of the club, incapable of making any cogent argument, equally incapable of (or wilfully refusing to) acknowledge any view that isn't their own or identical to their own & in many cases demonstrating a level of football ignorance that is matched only by their innate nastiness. It's too time-consuming & ultimately futile. This thread is, it goes without saying, the undoubted diamond in the rough.
Anyway, moving on, how are you? And how's your Mam?
Afternoon Cloughie lad
You missed Hattie Jacques, you can't beat a good carry on

Spot on Janey, they get on me nerves, what ever you do don't go on the politics page. Hank gets a ban for a lot less than some of the things on there.
Enjoy you afternoon and evening
Ha,ha, yer reet there, Sis, la. And such a large target! She's not really my type (not that I have a type) but I loved her in both the Carry On films & in Sykes, where she played (I think) Eric's sister. Deryck Guyler as Corky the copper was also brilliant in that.

Last edited:
I can’t cope with it x
It's good to see you back Janey :)...

This tv thread is safe enough with good friendly posters.....and Hank :) " jesting marra "

Last edited:

Back