November 17th live footy on tv

Janey, hope you are well, up for the match on Saturday, Deaf Club for Wesr Ham v Spugs our match then Man City Chelsea. Early instruction class with the lovely Becs on English Cathedrals which might take over the whole day!

Oh, and a pint with the handsome Hank and his dad!
I’m great thank you better than in ages, I’ve bought a new house (did me bob the builder yesterday)

Logon or register to see this image

and I’m really happy with myself (apart from what I can’t bring back obviously) so as long as me mam is okay it’s really good.
I’m going with the ex husbands niece on Saturday and we are definitely going for drinks so I’ll see what she wants to do. But if not this time definitely the next game. xxx

Last edited:
It’s been great mate. Up to her neck in kids and grandchildren. She’s in her element.
Enjoy your day Dilli and send my best Wishes to the long suffering Mrs D.
She did. And thanks hinny. She’s a very positive person and always has a smile. She never takes life to seriously and always looks for the positives. Thats the reason we are still together after all these years and I’m not living in a cave down the dene.
Well they do say opposites attract.

Last edited:
Hopefully Woking in Surrey SFATI marra, better known as A town called malice

Have a great evening
I know Woking quite well. I used to live in Croydon (75-80) My Mum worked for Plumbs and I went to the shop in Woking quite a few times. Its when David Dundas was in the charts with Jeans on. I thought you meant this series on tonight :lol: :lol: . It was set in Woking, great non-league team too.

I know Woking quite well. I used to live in Croydon (75-80) My Mum worked for Plumbs and I went to the shop in Woking quite a few times. Its when David Dundas was in the charts with Jeans on. I thought you meant this series on tonight :lol: :lol: . It was set in Woking, great non-league team too.

Love Woking FC, go down regularly with family, still have lots of mates living there.
Just finished watching War of the worlds bit disappointing that.
Only ever been to Croydon once, know nothing about it at all

Back