Novak Djokovic

I have no idea, I doubt the information is even available. 👍
Most in hospital with covid have been unvaccinated in recent months. So it might not be too much of a stretch that a fair few thousand unvaccinated have died from it.
How can any one defend djokovic when he went to a public avent when he knew he had covid...That's tells me all I want to know about the guy...while he maybe a great athlete he is an idiot
You're being kind there tbh.

How can any one defend djokovic when he went to a public avent when he knew he had covid...That's tells me all I want to know about the guy...while he maybe a great athlete he is an idiot

Personally I don’t think the reason they’re kicking him out for reflects on anything he’s actually done or not done, it’s just political now.

They’re saving face due to the restrictions they put their citizens under, imagine if they allowed him to compete, they would look pretty silly.
Most in hospital with covid have been unvaccinated in recent months. So it might not be too much of a stretch that a fair few thousand unvaccinated have died from it.

You're being kind there tbh.
Just another 4,497,000 to go maximum.
Then you can rest.

Last edited:
Personally I don’t think the reason they’re kicking him out for reflects on anything he’s actually done or not done, it’s just political now.

They’re saving face due to the restrictions they put their citizens under, imagine if they allowed him to compete, they would look pretty silly.

Just another 4,497,000 to go maximum.
Then you can rest.
They put laws in place. You follow them or you don't. He didn't. Lights out on the way pls novak sanks

What a surprise🙄

He'll need it to be explained to him by the likes of Guido Fawkes. So maybe the outrage will never happen.
Can you tell I’m getting bored?
At least there’s been no abuse, it makes a nice change from most threads Covid.

I’m going to depart from a thread I should’ve just left alone, it’s like Groundhog Day.

I’m sure there’s plenty left in it though, enjoy.

Maybe he didn't have covid, but needed covid positive test close to the Aussie open to use that as excuse to get the visa without a vax? Thus spiralling himself in a web of lies?

Can you tell I’m getting bored?
At least there’s been no abuse, it makes a nice change from most threads Covid.

I’m going to depart from a thread I should’ve just left alone, it’s like Groundhog Day.

I’m sure there’s plenty left in it though, enjoy.
People who announce they’re leaving a thread rarely stick to it…let’s see if you’re an exception

Covid seems to have turned everyone into rabid Brexiteers. Never seen so many people on here enthusiastically cheering on the right for countries to control their borders as they see fit, including chucking out immigrants based on their health status.

According to Savid it’s the older generation that worries him regarding hospital admissions, now baring in mind they’ve always been the age groups with the highest proportion of vaccinated why does it worry him?
Because the older generation are more likely to die from it, full stop. Which is why I posted the stats for you earlier, which, when corrected for age, unvaccinated people were 32 times more likely to die from Covid. See post 1015.
Covid seems to have turned everyone into rabid Brexiteers. Never seen so many people on here enthusiastically cheering on the right for countries to control their borders as they see fit, including chucking out immigrants based on their health status.
I think it might be based on their 'lying cvntishness', as well.

Last edited:

Back