Novak Djokovic

The Krankie Returns

Central Defender
Has been granted a entry to Australia to play in the Australian Open even though he won’t declare his vaccination status.
The elite number 1 ranked tennis player has been given a medical exemption to enter the country.
This is the man who organised and played in a tournament when everybody else was in lockdown and complained that he shouldn’t have to do 14 days isolation.
Yet my son who lives in NSW and has been fully vaccinated can’t fly over to WA because of restrictions.

It's unfortunate but its his choice really. Get your booster and you're statistically unlikely to get seriously ill.

We all follow our conscience when we decide how much we care about helping others.

It's unfortunate but its his choice really. Get your booster and you're statistically unlikely to get seriously ill.

We all follow our conscience when we decide how much we care about helping others.
Its his choice but he should have to obey the rules to enter the country like everybody else.

Utter nonsense this. Its fine not to get his vaccine but should be accepting that he cant compete in the country then for me.

Its his choice but he should have to obey the rules to enter the country like everybody else.

Utter nonsense this. Its fine not to get his vaccine but should be accepting that he cant compete in the country then for me.
That's on the conscience of the Aussi authorities though. Don’t blame a kid that gets his own way by being a brat. Blame the parent that gives in.

Has been granted a entry to Australia to play in the Australian Open even though he won’t declare his vaccination status.
The elite number 1 ranked tennis player has been given a medical exemption to enter the country.
This is the man who organised and played in a tournament when everybody else was in lockdown and complained that he shouldn’t have to do 14 days isolation.
Yet my son who lives in NSW and has been fully vaccinated can’t fly over to WA because of restrictions.

Could your son not drive instead? Doesn’t look that far on the map

Back