Nov & Dec Comp - OPEN and TAKEN ANYTIME EVER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeeeed

Winger
Something a bit different in an effort to try and get people posting in the competition again and give it some life.

So, it's totally open and the photo can have been taken at any time.

Just post your favourite photos ever.

Guidance;
  • Lets limit entries to 5 photos each.
  • One photo per post. So if you want to enter 5 photos, make 5 separate posts.
  • As we will hopefully get a lot of entries and the poll / vote system is limited to no. of entrants, we'll use the 'like' button to judge the winner. But it's not so important this time around.
  • Post your picture directly in this thread. Please keep the previous rules of no larger than 2000 pixels on long edge, 5MB in size.
  • It would be nice if you tell the story of why this is one of your favourite photos.

It would also be nice if people were happy to receive some constructive criticism. I think we should be able to do that unless stated otherwise underneath the photo.

Last edited:

Logon or register to see this image

Taken in Cuba last year. No filters or editing, was a beautiful sunset that night. We were walking to the restaurant for tea but had to get a photo. Actually got this printed onto a canvas when i got a free code :lol:

Taken in Tenby this summer. Not the best photo, but it sat for a good 10 minutes like that just staring at me and looked like it was smiling, so that always makes me laugh thinking about it.

Taken in Bishop a couple weeks ago. This one was on my phone, and again no filters or editing. Came out of the shop and was greeted with a lovely sky

I don't have a proper camera so I have to cheat and take pictures of sunrise and sunset.

All a camera is, a box with a hole in it to let light in onto either film or a sensor.

The real technology is the eye to spot a potential shot.

Great photo btw.

Ben Loyal in Scotland, near Tongue. About as far north as you can go on the mainland. It's a favourite of mine because we waited about 90 minutes for the sun to break through the clouds and give a bit of side light to Ben Loyal and importantly, illuminating those reeds in the water. 90 minutes feels like a lifetime with no phone reception and @Icarebecauseyoudo wittering on in your ear.

@K3NA had given up and retreated to the car :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back