Not signing a target man in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

will be the reason we go down if we do.
Crying out for someone to hold the ball up in Anichibes absence and Short sat on his hands.
Spot on. Palace apart The only time we've looked okay was when Big Vic was playing those 4/5 games we got most of our points

This is going to rub some people the wrong way, because it got beaten to death during pre-season, but I can't help but catch myself wondering.... what if.... they'd just listened to us and quickly signed Yedlin and MVilla.

Two athletic, know quantities, and they're sorely missing. They'd both be starting and would be a huge upgrade to what we have right now.

Would it have been enough? Impossible to say, but I have no doubt we'd be better off.

This is going to rub some people the wrong way, because it got beaten to death during pre-season, but I can't help but catch myself wondering.... what if.... they'd just listened to us and quickly signed Yedlin and MVilla.

Two athletic, know quantities, and they're sorely missing. They'd both be starting and would be a huge upgrade to what we have right now.

Would it have been enough? Impossible to say, but I have no doubt we'd be better off.
I'm not sure Yedlin would start tbh, he had a decent spell and gave us balance with PVA on the other side, but even Sam didn't want him.

M'Vila is a huge miss though and we would have had him if he didn't weasel his way out of a move.

Oh well.

will be the reason we go down if we do.
Crying out for someone to hold the ball up in Anichibes absence and Short sat on his hands.

Agree to a point though I'd say not signing one in the Summer is the reason.

Wasn't that arsed about Yedlin, but M'vila not signing was absolute stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back