Not renewing next season if Donald is owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've shown that you're invariably wrong.

You claimed the parachute payments weren't involved in the takeover and were only security. Wrong.

You claimed Short cleared all the debt. Wrong.

You claimed Donald paid Short £40m of his own money. Wrong.

You claimed we "100%" wouldn't get relegated to League One. Wrong.

And worst of all you abuse anyone who said different at the time.
Parachute payments were initially used for security against the 40 mill, but then have been a lot of unexpected costs since they initially said that. Like I said go back and see how many times I said we wouldn’t get relegated and I was 100% correct , but you just keep spouting your negative shite I will carry on supporting the team. Short did clear the debt fact, if he didnt how come we aren’t 140 mill in debt !!!! Some fans aren’t happy unless they are either sacking the manager or trying to get rid of owner. I will continue to abuse people who abuse me and just spout the usual happy clapper rubbish

Parachute payments were initially used for security against the 40 mill, but then have been a lot of unexpected costs since they initially said that. Like I said go back and see how many times I said we wouldn’t get relegated and I was 100% correct , but you just keep spouting your negative shite I will carry on supporting the team. Short did clear the debt fact, if he didnt how come we aren’t 140 mill in debt !!!! Some fans aren’t happy unless they are either sacking the manager or trying to get rid of owner. I will continue to abuse people who abuse me and just spout the usual happy clapper rubbish

No the parachute payments were used to pay for the deal. The evidence is in the filed accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back