Not really into posting this sort of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read the sticky and I'd like to add my condolences. As many people have said, it does put into perspective all one's own troubles and shows that, in the grand scheme of things, sport is nothing but an escape...

My thoughts are with you and your family.

TSM

Just thought I would offer my thoughts to you, your family and friends. Not much more to add but im deeply sorry and hope you will pull through this.

So sorry to hear that... it's strange to have emotions for people you've never met who live thousands of miles away, but that's one of the good things about the internet.

:(

Our thoughts are with you at this very difficult time. My mother in law passed away in December and the support I got from everyone on SMB was a tremendous help and comfort.I am sure it will be the same for you

Nothing I can post will make you feel better.

But for what it's worth - my deepest sympathy.

Please accept my condolences.

I'm not a poetry sort of guy but this sonnet is something I do believe offers some positive words when you and your family are perhaps at one of the lowest points you will experience.

Remember

Remember me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into the silent land;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
Remember me when no more day by day
You tell me of our future that you planned
Only remember me; you understand
It will be late to counsel then or pray.
Yet if you should forget me for a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
For if the darkness and corruption leave
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad.

Christina Rosetti

hope you get through it supersean i know how you feel, my uncle died of a heart attack on tuesday, hope you get through it ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back