Not really into posting this sort of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

You seem a canny lass, Rachel, so I would say your Dad's main task on this earth was well done. He brought you up proper. Take care, pet.

Sorry to learn of your loss SS.

Thoughts are with you at this terrible time.

xx

Supersean

Sorry to read about your loss. Try and remember the last time he made you laugh, that's it ............keep the moment alive.

Condolences

Rachael,
Your spirited, passionated, good humoured contributions to the SMB have obviously touched a chord with many posters. I hope that you and your family can draw some little comfort from the fact that this world-wide tribe is thinking of you in this darkest of times. How we wish we could ease the pain!
Be easy on each other, and lean on your friends while you handle the immediate tough times.
(Full marks to those supporters of other clubs, who've joined this condolence thread)
Warmest Good Wishes from Oz

Sorry to hear this sad news. Best wishes to you and the rest of your family.

SuperSean said:
on a message board, but for those of you who don't know, my dad died yesterday of a heart attack, I dont know where to begin thanking people for their kind words in e-mails etc so I'll start on here.

Thank you very much to you all, I do appreciate it!!

Rachael x

I'm really sorry Rachael, keep your chin up.

Sorry to hear this sad news SS. My deepest sympathies to yourself and your family.

May he rest in peace. :cry:

Im so sorry to hear about your lose SS, my thoughts with you and your family. It's not easy but together you'll get through this awful time.

Don't know you but totally gutted for you. :(

You always want to put something that you think will help but ultimately words are totally empty in circumstanses like these.

Best of luck to you and your family.

xx

So sorry SS, It`s hard to bear right now, but it will get better believe me.
Hang on to your memories, God bless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back