Not really into posting this sort of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you at this sad time SS. I know that it's a cliche but take it from me, time is a great healer.

And don't be afraid to rely on friends and family at this time, especially friends. They won't want to intrude at this time but will do anything for you. Don't feel as though you have to go anything alone.

Take care

Porridge
x

Sorry to hear that Rach-came as a complete shock when I found out,

R.I.P
:cry:

just been to see rache and she just wants to say another big thank you for all the kind messages wrote on here.

My heart goes out to you Rach.

There's nothing I can really say that no-one else has.

I'll be thinking of you youngun.

xx

so sorry to hear the bad news SS
we are all hear for you if you need us
X
matthew

supersean

really sad to hear your news. keep your memories of your dad locked in your heart XX

all the best SS, nowt much I could say but you and your family get through this as best as you can.

Desperately sad news Rachael.......

You will get through it-it's amazing where the strength comes from. And you will eventually get to the stage of only having wonderful memories / thoughts about your dad.

Thinking of you & your family. Stay strong.

Something there is no justice in this world, to lose a parent at such young age just doesn't seem fair.

Deepest sympathies to you and the rest of your family.

Take Care

Sorry to hear about your loss SS. It's awful when family members die, but the pain and numbness does go away in time.

Remember the good times you had with him.

RIP Rachael's Dad.

I suppose you cannot really say much that will make it easier, but I am sure you will get through this sad time,

Come on SAFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back