Not posting for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is anyone sufficiently competemt to put each of these short films together inton one blockbuster? I'm prepared to share the royalties but I get to keep the Oscar for Best Original Idea.

Is anyone sufficiently competemt to put each of these short films together inton one blockbuster? I'm prepared to share the royalties but I get to keep the Oscar for Best Original Idea.

If it's true, as has already been suggested, that it must first be removed from Gaz's arse then you can keep the fucker :lol: ;)

I'm taking time off to write a screenplay. The main character isn't based on anybody in particular, but I had an idea of him being an international jet-setter and friend of the famous, but it's all in his mind. Instead he is in a secure hospital in Canada, and he chats with people he has never met on a forum for followers of a struggling English football (soccer) team.

are you writing about me again .

So are the rest of the town

Tell you what lad, I wish I'd achieved as much as you and managed to:

1) be beat up by well known Cockney spivs
2) stalk pop stars
3) move to a city an arse hair from the arctic circle

You need to check your geography, you'll find that Sunderland is a hell of a lot closer to the Arctic Circle than Toronto is. Toronto is on the same latitude as the South of France.

Last edited:
I'm sure Mitch Hedberg would have a laugh at his image being used in these pictures - if he was still alive that is. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back