Not guilty

Discussion in 'SMB' started by bluesman, Mar 13, 2019.

1. zwartekat

zwartekat Striker

How would that have changed anything in this scenario?

2. Probably not as much as proper psychiatric treatment in terms of addressinf mental illness, but sure, why not?

3. rudd

rudd Midfield

Possibly, probably not. I'd suggest you go read a bit about psychosis and schizophrenia. Hearing voices is just one possible symptom.

4. Frijj

Frijj Striker Contributor

That’s because I dislike you specifically, have no respect for your views and honestly believe you’re just a WUM.

5. The daughter was very dignified. Mods can you delete the highly offensive post by @Laeotaekhun as it is not appropriate on this thread @Roger

6. Panhead

Panhead Midfield

Posts aren't numbered on phone. Post it up for me please

7. He's just an absolute arsehole man. Trying hard to be shocking and offensive , the Katie Hopkins of the smb

8. Panhead

Panhead Midfield

Is this the one you're on about?

You actually fucking sicken me. Think your views are an absolute disgrace. Now please share your expertise in mental health where you can deem an 18 year old untreatable, without seeing any files or talking to the lad. The system has failed Joan and her family and Ethan Mountain.

9. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

I see some posts have been removed. Protecting @Laeotaekhun somewhat. People should be able to see how much of a vile individual he is.

10. Panhead

Panhead Midfield

He's fucking riled me right up.

Bob Fleming likes this.
  11. Disagree, he gets off on offending people. If the posts are deleted he'll not get his kicks

Frijj likes this.
  12. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

You're probably right mate. He can have a wank to this if he wants but he really quite made me angry there and that just doesn't happen often.
    Horrible old DNASHER.

13. Hopefully the arsehole @Laeotaekhun cops a permanent ban

Gucci Massive likes this.
  14. Barnacle Boy

Barnacle Boy Striker

Careful mate, I copped 6 months for posting that insult in jest

15. Laeotaekhun

Laeotaekhun Striker

What a bunch of snowflakes are on this thread, complaining about me stating that I value the life of the victim of a murder more than I value that of the killer.

Congratulations to them, I received a warning, rather than them being condemned for seemingly believing that his life was more important than hers!

16. I'm sure you'll be banned in time. Don't worry, but then I'll not see your posts you sad little man

17. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

Well I'd rather be a snowflake than a Nazi.

18. If he can't be banned wouldn't it be brilliant if everybody just put @Laeotaekhun on ignore?

Just him logging on posting his bile and nobody responding to him in his own little echo chamber. He'd explode without anyone biting at his shite

19. Frijj

Frijj Striker Contributor

Mate, you have shown time and time again on this board you have nothing but disdain for the mentally ill, and have posted some really abhorrent things, but suggesting that mentally ill people should be killed is a whole different level.

You have truly despicable views, but I hope you’re not banned, the whole board should be able to see them, so they can judge you accordingly.

20. Panhead

Panhead Midfield

Keep believing that's what you said dick head. You said folks YOU deem untreatable should be killed. Tell me does that go for cancer sufferers, folks with aids, folks in a vegetative state aswell, or just those with a mental illness (which you clearly have no understanding of)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Bob Fleming and Frijj like this.