Not got a TV licence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

How can paying for something you don't watch/ need ever be VFM?

If you enjoy it, nice one, pay for it.

If you don't want it, nice one, don't pay for it.

It's such good value that they shouldn't mind paying more of it once the rest of us are no longer forced into subsiding their TV viewing habits.

Why are people annoyed at other people for not wanting a tv licence or to watch the bbc....bizarre.

Does seem a bit odd. Equally people saying "I don't believe that you don't watch any BBC content". People probably do watch some things on BBC since they're having to pay the licence, all they're saying is that they don't think what they watch is worth the licence fee and wish they could have the choice to do without it. I watch the very occasional live match they have on, might even watch a documentary, but I could happily do without it

They'd soon be moaning...
Does seem a bit odd. Equally people saying "I don't believe that you don't watch any BBC content". People probably do watch some things on BBC since they're having to pay the licence, all they're saying is that they don't think what they watch is worth the licence fee and wish they could have the choice to do without it. I watch the very occasional live match they have on, might even watch a documentary, but I could happily do without it

It's the same every time it's brought up. People know they'd probably have to pay more than £12 per month if everyone wasn't forced to pay, so those who love BBC content obviously want to keep things the way they are.

It's like forcing everyone to pay for Sky Sports and charging everyone £20 per month, rather than only charging those who want it £40 per month.

It's the same every time it's brought up. People know they'd probably have to pay more than £12 per month if everyone wasn't forced to pay, so those who love BBC content obviously want to keep things the way they are.

It's like forcing everyone to pay for Sky Sports and charging everyone £20 per month, rather than only charging those who want it £40 per month.

But you can't force them to pay for Sky Sports, as it's, errr, ummm, not BBC so it's not allowed!

Because the BBC put out quality programming that's not funded by CONSTANT adverts?

If Sky launched a different service, with no adverts and you then had to pay £40 a month, even thought you don't use it because it's "quality programming" you may change your mind?

Because the BBC put out quality programming that's not funded by CONSTANT adverts?

Quality in your opinion. Jeremy Kyle is considered quality TV by some people, possibly the same people who might have no interest in Planet Earth etc.

But you can't force them to pay for Sky Sports, as it's, errr, ummm, not BBC so it's not allowed!

If Sky launched a different service, with no adverts and you then had to pay £40 a month, even thought you don't use it because it's "quality programming" you may change your mind?

The TV license isn't £40 a month though

Quality in your opinion. Jeremy Kyle is considered quality TV by some people, possibly the same people who might have no interest in Planet Earth etc.

And those people will be toiling in my underground caves when I'm tyrant.

The TV license isn't £40 a month though

Ok, an extra £12.

Then an extra £12 for Kids TV, little bobby in class 2 thinks its proper quality programming!

And an extra £12 for animals do funny things TV, as the dog loves it!

Even though you don't watch them?

Simple really, baffled as to why people don't get it :lol:

We lived in fear of this in the 60s/70s

Logon or register to see this image

The Beeb is as British as HP Sauce and Elizabeth and for that reason i have now qualms in paying my dues. Iplayer on demand etc no adds to waste years of your life away etc how anyone can fault the Beeb is outrageous.

We lived in fear of this in the 60s/70s

Logon or register to see this image

The Beeb is as British as HP Sauce and Elizabeth and for that reason i have now qualms in paying my dues. Iplayer on demand etc no adds to waste years of your life away etc how anyone can fault the Beeb is outrageous.

Would you say how anyone can say the mags are the greatest team in the world, is also outrageous? Plenty of them do. Those who follow the mags. Just like those who watch BBC and those who don't.

Fancy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back