Not going to be available...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L18SFC

Striker
... all summer unfortunately lads. Just got the bad news that my ankle operation is going to be more complicated than first thought and will be in plaster for 6 weeks at least.

Been told I can play football or cricket till at least March next year. I'll be down to support you in a few games though.

Gutted isn't the word

L18SFC said:
... all summer unfortunately lads. Just got the bad news that my ankle operation is going to be more complicated than first thought and will be in plaster for 6 weeks at least.

Been told I can play football or cricket till at least March next year. I'll be down to support you in a few games though.

Gutted isn't the word

That's a shocker mate. Was just about to send you a message asking too.

Who's going to be blamed for everything now ;)

NorthCountryBoy said:
That's a shocker mate. Was just about to send you a message asking too.

Who's going to be blamed for everything now ;)

Haha that's a good point you'll need another scapegoat ;)

CraigyLee said:
i nominate you!

It's already started all I heard on Sunday was Tom this Tom fuckin that

L18SFC said:

Gutted isn't the word

Unlucky mate make sure you do get down for some games too

... all summer unfortunately lads. Just got the bad news that my ankle operation to get my ball and chain removed is going to be more complicated than first thought and will be in plaster for 6 weeks at least.

Gutted isn't the word

Tidied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back