Not being able to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been a big reader but want to get in to it. Will check the book out, thanks.

Claustrophobic anxiety perhaps?

just google '20th century literary classics' or 'best 100 cult books' or something and read reviews and pick one, practically guaranteed to be excellent. i'm adamant reading good for your brain.

Catch 22 is another belter, reading it at the moment, nearly finished it

I remember reading a bizarre fact that Sven Goran Eriksson can fall asleep anytime any place in seconds from some mind trick he learnt. Unfortunately googling sven and 'sleep' just brings up loads of shagging stories. This is all I found:

Is it true you had trouble sleeping until Norwegian sports psychologist Willi Railo taught you how to relax?
I learned a kind of technique. I can just sit here and fall asleep. It takes 25 seconds.
Read more at http://www.worldsoccer.com/features/sven-goran-eriksson-2-277442#OkdJ8tdgDyo27XO8.99

Ipad, you tube, hypnosis for sleep, nice female voice, use same one, acts as a signal, sleep no bother, also erotic versions if that's what you prefer. Nowt like an enquiring mind.

Just so you know, I don't know if that's a 'thing', just sounds something like that from your dream.

I've booked a two bed family room at the hotel but read on trip advisor that they have a few basement rooms that are dark with one room. I was worried in case we got a crap room so I emailed and requested a higher floor room. I wake before the bairns and love a peaceful cuppa on the balcony on a morning.

The boxes thing is because I don't like clutter and don't like it when they're blocking the porch windows and stopping light coming into the house.

I'm a weirdo about daylight. Hate the curtains being shut during the day or grey winter days when it never gets properly light.

Be interested to see the evidence on that as I'm currently taking escitalopram.
Quite worrying, I was only on it for about 3 years, but my dose was high as the lower doses went working.

The human body is shit at times, having to take all sorts of chemicals just to try and be 'normal'

I remember reading a bizarre fact that Sven Goran Eriksson can fall asleep anytime any place in seconds from some mind trick he learnt. Unfortunately googling sven and 'sleep' just brings up loads of shagging stories. This is all I found:

Is it true you had trouble sleeping until Norwegian sports psychologist Willi Railo taught you how to relax?
I learned a kind of technique. I can just sit here and fall asleep. It takes 25 seconds.
Read more at http://www.worldsoccer.com/features/sven-goran-eriksson-2-277442#OkdJ8tdgDyo27XO8.99
Used that for many years in one form or another.

Quite worrying, I was only on it for about 3 years, but my dose was high as the lower doses went working.

The human body is shit at times, having to take all sorts of chemicals just to try and be 'normal'

I can't find anything that supports that so I'm not going to get in a panic about it. Escitalopram is the only one that hasn't caused me unending side effects, except for getting hot very easily.

Just been downloading some music on deezer for my hospital stay, anyway notice thers a podcast called 'sleep with me/the podcast that puts you to sleep'

Might give it a go tonight

Just been downloading some music on deezer for my hospital stay, anyway notice thers a podcast called 'sleep with me/the podcast that puts you to sleep'

Might give it a go tonight
How long you in for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back