Not all racists are thickos

Because the white administration pulled the rug from underneath them. Leaving them to not only start from scratch but start from scratch while under the scrutiny of every white man in the country.
It’s disgusting how the blacks were treated through this era. Tell the doctor he’s a racist fucker.

Wtf.
You could be right.
Was the Zimbabwe situation the same?

That could be the case but surely some black people will have access to pools? I watched a programme before about how Jamaica produces so many brilliant sprinters and they were discussing how certain muscles in the lower leg had evolved to aid sprinting.

Michael Johnson put out an interesting theory years ago on Caribbean and African Americans being dominant in many sports due to slavery. Basically he said the strongest were selected from Africa, then the weakest of that bunch died on the ships, then further weakest died in the fields. The strongest survived and bred.

No idea if it's true but I think it is an interesting theory worthy of consideration

Interesting topic for me, I have no prior knowledge of old Jim and his views however. I will also caveat this with the fact that I feel no intellectual superiority vs the numerous non white people ive worked with over the years, many/the majority make me feel intellectually inferior. I’m just one data point of course.

I just can’t get my head around the fact that black people, based upon what you see in elite sport, are generally physically superior. Factor in that (generally) they won’t have the same advantages that white kids have, it makes it more impressive. I think you could go on record and state that with confidence that you wouldn’t be flamed. See boxing, running, football, American sports etc. On that basis, is it unreasonable to assume that race is unequal in terms of intelligence? Maybe black people have it nailed on all fronts but I don’t understand how the brain is always assumed equal but the rest of the body can clearly be superior from race to race.

Imagine refering to one's self as a data point.

So Zimbabwe has went backwards under black rule.

Fair enough.
That's not what I said. Under white rule the land was taken from indigenous groups and given to the immigrants from Europe, this led to a growth in nationalism within the country and ultimately led to Mugabe's government being in control. The Mugabe government was very Trump-esque in regards to their views on immigration etc and one of his senior politicians told immigrants to 'pack their bags and go home'. The early years after the revolution were actually very prosperous for the country (for more prosperous than with Smith in charge).

Back