Not all racists are thickos

Apparently it’s because in the USA especially a lot of black people don’t have access to swimming facilities. I’m sure that they’re potentially as good as white people who swim.

He said that in general, black elite sports people are physically superior.
Black people have denser bones, it's been suggested in the past as a reason why they're generally poorer swimmers.

Black people have denser bones, it's been suggested in the past as a reason why they're generally poorer swimmers.

If that’s a fact (and I’m assuming you have facts) why is it unreasonable to assume that they have other physical or mental traits that are superior or inferior vs other races, on average?

If that’s a fact (and I’m assuming you have facts) why is it unreasonable to assume that they have other physical or mental traits that are superior or inferior vs other races, on average?

I would have thought that their overall ability and results in the vast spectrum of Worldwide sporting activities would give a reasonable indication of where they are generally either superior or inferior physically.

However trying to achieve fair judgement on their mental capacity would be a much more difficult kettle of fish entirely.

ostracised

He shared the Nobel in 1962 with Maurice Wilkins and Francis Crick for their 1953 discovery of the DNA's double helix structure.

Dr Watson sold his gold medal in 2014, saying he had been ostracised by the scientific community after his remarks about race.

He is currently in a nursing home recovering from a car accident and is said to have "very minimal" awareness of his surroundings.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was of the opinion under white rule the country was running well.

According to him once the blacks got foot back in door again crime and poverty became far more of an issue.

No idea if this is true or can be backed up with stats by the way just illustrating how it isn’t just knuckle dragging roid heads who hold what could be deemed racist views
Because the white administration pulled the rug from underneath them. Leaving them to not only start from scratch but start from scratch while under the scrutiny of every white man in the country.
It’s disgusting how the blacks were treated through this era. Tell the doctor he’s a racist fucker.

Non racists still judge people by their skin colour
Wtf.

Last edited:

Back