Not a mental case or a 5g crazy man

unlike most I kept an open mind. I refuse to be brainwashed and it appears on this forum you are not allowed an opinion.
I doubt whether the people on here one even claiming I should be banned ffs have watched it.
looks like no one has a freedom of speech anymore.
What? You were free to post it, and everyone else is free to agree/disagree and point out why.

All that has been pointed out, is that has a track record in terms of Covid, that goes completely against the scientific consensus (to the point of bordering on conspiracy theories), and I can't think of a country in the world that is following anything like his recommendations.

They wont be tied down the loons

First of all it was there would be no second wave, then when positives rocketted it was “well most are false”, then when people are being hospitalised theres a reason for that it isnt related to covid, then deaths are people who have died of XYZ but not covid, then “ah they would have died anyway”.

At no point will they hold their hands up and accept defeat. Its the same with the tin foil loons on here.

First of all it was there would be no second wave, then when positives rocketted it was “well most are false”, then when people are being hospitalised theres a reason for that it isnt related to covid, then deaths are people who have died of XYZ but not covid, then “ah they would have died anyway”.

At no point will they hold their hands up and accept defeat. Its the same with the tin foil loons on here.
They play tennis without a net. There's seemingly nothing that would actually falsify the conspiracy, because every time they are shown to be wrong on a specific claim, they just bend the goalposts and make a new claim. It is an ever-elastic, unfalsifiable position, for some.

Hes right about excess deaths. While it's a little bit up this week, not significantly. And that's been case since may.

Yeah lets not pay attention to 60,000 excess that we had by May.

God knows how many died without being classified as Covid19 related deaths.
He recognises that there were excess deaths in May. It's clear as day on graphs. But there haven't been excess deaths since. Or not significantly. I'm not stating an opinion. It's a fact. The argument he is making now is that the new infections are false positive and therefore there wont be excess deaths in future. And a lot of the deaths are falsely put down as covid- 19. And he says that lack of excess deaths shows this. If that makes him a crackpot, then so be it.

He recognises that there were excess deaths in May. It's clear as day on graphs. But there haven't been excess deaths since. Or not significantly. I'm not stating an opinion. It's a fact. The argument he is making now is that the new infections are false positive and therefore there wont be excess deaths in future. And a lot of the deaths are falsely put down as covid- 19. And he says that lack of excess deaths shows this. If that makes him a crackpot, then so be it.

it’s just people on here refusing to accept anything else. He makes no claims justhis years of experience.

You called me one, I'm not, show the evidence, I caught one of your sets earlier, took a screenshot.

Logon or register to see this image

If so many positives are false positives, presumably all these hospital admissions are false admissions, people are being put on false ventilators and those who die are actually just taking a really long, deep sleep?

If you asked 100 chartered engineers to design a solution for a problem that's never been attempted before, you'd be presented with 100 different solutions.

If one of those engineers came up with something outrageous, posted his solution on the internet and made spurious claims about the competition to pander to certain demographic of customers, would his solution really be better than the other 99?

If so many positives are false positives, presumably all these hospital admissions are false admissions, people are being put on false ventilators and those who die are actually just taking a really long, deep sleep?
That's the whole point he is trying to make. There are no or very few excess deaths and if we were in a pandemic there would be massive amounts of excess deaths. And hes claiming that those in hospital may be in for your respiratory illnesses which always happen at this time of year. Hes saying that the numbers recorded for respiratory illnesses is down which means these are classed as Covid. So there are no excess deaths.

Ive noticed most of the covidiot tin foil loons/deniers/attention seekers are quiet on here tonight.

Maybe it has hit home that their rhetoric, that it doesnt exist/rules dont need to be obeyed/masks are for losers etc has contributed to this mess, that the county has again had to be locked down to save the NHS and save lives (wont be long before we have 1,000 covid deaths a day but not just that, to ensure ALL poorly people can get treatment) because idiots like them refused to accept this is a real problem etc

doubtful but there we go...

That's the whole point he is trying to make. There are no or very few excess deaths and if we were in a pandemic there would be massive amounts of excess deaths. And hes claiming that those in hospital may be in for your respiratory illnesses which always happen at this time of year. Hes saying that the numbers recorded for respiratory illnesses is down which means these are classed as Covid. So there are no excess deaths.
Fewer people becoming ill through other viruses because of the measures taken may balance out the excess deaths at the moment but the fact the virulent novel virus has continued to cause deaths, despite those measures and that we are not significantly below the expected death rate is proof enough he’s wrong about the pandemic being over imo.

Fewer people becoming ill through other viruses because of the measures taken may balance out the excess deaths at the moment but the fact the virulent novel virus has continued to cause deaths, despite those measures and that we are not significantly below the expected death rate is proof enough he’s wrong about the pandemic being over imo.
[/QU
. More likely the opposite. more people getting ill cos they've not had an NHS for last 6 months.

Back