Nostalgic Kids TV

Not really just for kids , but the best program to watch when I was a kid was the wrestling on world of sport on a Saturday afternoon

Not really just for kids , but the best program to watch when I was a kid was the wrestling on world of sport on a Saturday afternoon

part of Saturday ritual that, also being told to keep quiet at 4:45pm as my dad checked his Littlewoods Pools results on the Grandstand sports ticker thingy.

One wrestling highlight that still sticks in my mind, was when Haystacks picked up the ref and chucked across the ring, then watching amazed as this little thin bloke totally furious had to be held back because he was going to take on Haystacks!

part of Saturday ritual that, also being told to keep quiet at 4:45pm as my dad checked his Littlewoods Pools results on the Grandstand sports ticker thingy.

One wrestling highlight that still sticks in my mind, was when Haystacks picked up the ref and chucked across the ring, then watching amazed as this little thin bloke totally furious had to be held back because he was going to take on Haystacks!
It was so unbelievable bad but that's what made it so good

Back