Nosebag?

Is there anything better than a free lunch at a conference? Absolutely hammering the buffet here lads. Carbs upon carbs.
It depends on the conference and who has organised it. If its work then food is rubbish. If it is NHS England they like to splash the cash and if a drug company, fed for a week.

But the downside being stuck in rooms with people who have the brainwave that healthcare is all about the patient (as if people didnt already know that)

Confit duck wrap with comte and red cabbage - £9.00

Very nice but not worth the price tag. That's gone up in price by £2 since I last had one.

Also spunked 20 quid on some stuff for dinner from Arabica. Ha'way the hummus!

Is there anything better than a free lunch at a conference? Absolutely hammering the buffet here lads. Carbs upon carbs.

I had that on Monday and Tuesday.

I had a chilli chicken breast one day and a lemon pepper breast the other day with hods of salad both days. I love salad bars - it was class :D

your pension is part of your personal responsibility to ensure that you can pay your way in your old age, rather than relying on others to pick up the slack. you get a tax advantage on it, meaning that you effectively get 20% extra towards your final pot. surely as an individual you would AT LEAST be aware of how much every month you were putting away towards your final pot.

Everyone usually calls @Frijj for being a bit square now he’s getting called for living in the moment! Don’t worry kidda something will turn up you’re a Lang time deed,it’s thirsty Thursday get yourself out on the pull!!

Back