Nosebag?

Nope, no idea.

Not paying into it as I’m using the money to clear car finance and student overdrafts and stuff at present. I’m more bothered about leaving this job with no debts over me (I finish in 15 months) than I am about my pension

Should be paying in, missing out on free money and tax relief plus growth.

You don't notice it going out a few months after you start paying it.

Nope, no idea.

Not paying into it as I’m using the money to clear car finance and student overdrafts and stuff at present. I’m more bothered about leaving this job with no debts over me (I finish in 15 months) than I am about my pension
wouldn't have expected that response from you like frijj. actually...

There's a sweets, crisps and biscuits cupboard here, the contents of which is provided and paid for by the company. They do a weekly Ocado shop, the idea being that if you don't want to or don't have to time to go out for bait you can make something here. There's bread, butter, cheese, ham, milk and all sorts.

There's also a wine rack which sits next to the beer fridge and spirits cabinet. Dangerous as fuck.
There’s another thread about sanitation of social media for jobs. There’s someone off here looking by the sounds of it, you will increase competition for them goodies if he finds out where you work

Should be paying in, missing out on free money and tax relief plus growth.

You don't notice it going out a few months after you start paying it.

Wouldn’t worry. It’s not like he’ll have grandkids to buy sweets for or anything.

As long as he’s got enough for an internet connection and a calculator he’s sweet.

Wouldn’t worry. It’s not like he’ll have grandkids to buy sweets for or anything.

As long as he’s got enough for an internet connection and a calculator he’s sweet.

He’ll struggle to afford an internet connection and a calculator on just state pension.

Despies, Nandos, maccy d’s etc will be off the menu anarl.

Nope, no idea.

You are losing money doing that.

Do explain :lol:

How so?

I’d be losing a proportion of my salary either way. I’m on a fixed term contract, and won’t be working here, whatever happens, when my contract expires. The pension will be worthless.
your pension is part of your personal responsibility to ensure that you can pay your way in your old age, rather than relying on others to pick up the slack. you get a tax advantage on it, meaning that you effectively get 20% extra towards your final pot. surely as an individual you would AT LEAST be aware of how much every month you were putting away towards your final pot.

Back