Nosebag?

Did those threads die the death?

I've just had a 'Scotch egg butty' from Borough Market. It was pointless and dry and cost £5.80. Never again.

I wanted a confit duck wrap or a chicken shawarma but the French place was shut, as was Arabica.

Did those threads die the death?

I've just had a 'Scotch egg butty' from Borough Market. It was pointless and dry and cost £5.80. Never again.

I wanted a confit duck wrap or a chicken shawarma but the French place was shut, as was Arabica.
Cheap for London, I got quoted a tenner for a chicken burger at Millwall, naturally I declined the offer.

worth keeping in the drawer... might have it actually... its the walk of shame to the kettle with it in hand though...

just checked.. .BBE April 18...

migth as well have it

There's a sweets, crisps and biscuits cupboard here, the contents of which is provided and paid for by the company. They do a weekly Ocado shop, the idea being that if you don't want to or don't have to time to go out for bait you can make something here. There's bread, butter, cheese, ham, milk and all sorts.

There's also a wine rack which sits next to the beer fridge and spirits cabinet. Dangerous as fuck.

There's a sweets, crisps and biscuits cupboard here, the contents of which is provided and paid for by the company. They do a weekly Ocado shop, the idea being that if you don't want to or don't have to time to go out for bait you can make something here. There's bread, butter, cheese, ham, milk and all sorts.

There's also a wine rack which sits next to the beer fridge and spirits cabinet. Dangerous as fuck.

You lucky bastard. One of the offices I work from has the same, but we have to pay.

Private sector bastards. Free everything!

You lucky bastard. One of the offices I work from has the same, but we have to pay.

Private sector bastards. Free everything!

In addition to the normal stuff (muffins, fruit, toast, crumpets, the cereal cupboard, etc.) they ordered in fresh croissants and donuts for breakfast this morning.

Most of it goes in the bin like.

Back