Norwich and Bury tickets....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got another response from Chris:

Thanks for your reply and I do appreciate the feedback as we are looking to make this right. I have been liaising with supporters on this all week and have spoken to the ticket office this morning and the next point stages are to be announced on safc.com officially soon.

They will be:

Season Card Holders – Current Phase

Thursday 27th July 9:00am until Friday 28th July 4:30pm – 40 points

Season Card Holders – New Phases

Saturday 29th July 10:00am until Monday 31st July 4:30pm – 20 points

Tuesday 1st August 9:00am until Wednesday 2nd August 4:30pm – All Season Card Holders

Thursday 3rd August – General Sale

Details on the Sheffield Wednesday and Barnsley games will be ready soon. We will have larger allocations for both games so the starting points will be lower.

Best regards

Chris

So larger allocations for Sheff Wed and Barnsley.

For those complaining about loyalty points. Remember...

• Everyone started on 0 originally
  • Out of our 22 away matches last season only 2 required loyalty points
  • They even give loyalty points out for home cup games

Why did I read that as pint collectors :lol:
Can't think Hank, no clue.;)

50 for Bournemouth the season before but that was the only one I can remember and them were like gold dust. Bad away day for you mate IIRC.
Really bad for me. A week in Bournemouth Royal and the golden ticket never got used!!!! 22 months ago that was and finally back to full time at work this week!

Last edited:
Can't think Hank, no clue.;)

Really bad for me. A week in Bournemouth Royal and the golden ticket never got used!!!! 22 months ago that was and finally back to full time at work this week!
Great stuff, not sure about the full time:lol:

So we have 1000 tickets for Bury and this morning they went on sale to anybody with a season ticket.

everybody with loyalty points who wanted a ticket has got one, and the people without loyalty points now have a chance to start building theirs

So sounds to me as if the 1000 the ticket office took in the first place was about right

So we have 1000 tickets for Bury and this morning they went on sale to anybody with a season ticket.

everybody with loyalty points who wanted a ticket has got one, and the people without loyalty points now have a chance to start building theirs

So sounds to me as if the 1000 the ticket office took in the first place was about right
Ticket sales should start a lot earlier so people can make plans. If you only had a few points and say that the club hadnt planned on going lower than 37 points you wouldnt make plans to go.

Patience rewarded, two of us could of bought before now ago but third member of our group only on 17 points so only able to buy today for Norwich but all 3 tickets now safely secured

Ticket sales should start a lot earlier so people can make plans. If you only had a few points and say that the club hadnt planned on going lower than 37 points you wouldnt make plans to go.
The loyalty of our away support has been badly overestimated by both the ticket office and many on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back