Norwegian airlines

Bit of a random (and pointless) one but I've flown with them a few times now and I noticed that at least one of the hostesses put on a pair of gloves before take off and landing?!

I've never seen that before and I'm pretty sure I wasn't on some dodgy bondage flight each time. Does anyone know why?
Highest risk part of the flight. If the plane crashes and they have to pick up any stray arms or legs the gloves offer protection against the bad aids

Cold door handles.

:lol: they took them off before opening the doors - its literally whilst they are belted in their seat for take off and landing and only one of them, all of the others go bareback the crazy bastards.

I thought it was a one off on the first flight I had with them but then they did it again every other time

i use them to go to JFK. i generally pay the extra 50 quid each way for the bag, food and seat. outstanding service, lovely plane and decent flight schedule.

:lol: they took them off before opening the doors - its literally whilst they are belted in their seat for take off and landing and only one of them, all of the others go bareback the crazy bastards.

I thought it was a one off on the first flight I had with them but then they did it again every other time
Im gonna book seats at the front from now on to make sure. :lol:

i use them to go to JFK. i generally pay the extra 50 quid each way for the bag, food and seat. outstanding service, lovely plane and decent flight schedule.

Do they let you on with a Boots £4 meal deal? Boston £280 return looks canny for a 4 day break. Reckon I could get by on cabin luggage. Couldn't give a shite where I sit tbh.

Do they let you on with a Boots £4 meal deal? Boston £280 return looks canny for a 4 day break. Reckon I could get by on cabin luggage. Couldn't give a shite where I sit tbh.
yeah s̶c̶r̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ people were getting on with packed lunches. the cabin luggage is 10kg and they weigh it at check in.

Just watched them. You're right, just 1 of the front lasses put gloves on prior to landing. :eek::lol:

Also read in the magazine about their South American long haul. Free WiFi, entertainment, food and drink, with free extra luggage allowance. :cool:

A mate of mine just used them to go to NYC. He was massivey delayed coming back due to plane needing de-icing etc. and as he hadn't prebooked meals couldn'get a meal or even a coffeee. On the plus side, as they are governed by EU regulations he got a level compensation on the return. Had he of flow with American, as he planned, he wouldn't have got anything :)

Back