Northumberland CCC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the advice that those of us from outside the traditional Durham boundaries (time frame set depending on what point you are trying to make) should not be supporting Durham, I will be reluctantly following Northumberland this year.

23rd April, away to Cambridge in Saffron Walden. Anyone fancy it?

Is this going to the be the equivalent of all the South Shields threads on pure football?

If I remember correctly the original dream of the Callers to have first class cricket in the North East was to have a combined Durham/Northumberland.

After the advice that those of us from outside the traditional Durham boundaries (time frame set depending on what point you are trying to make) should not be supporting Durham, I will be reluctantly following Northumberland this year.

Nah,not now that Durham are a first class county.

Am I going mad?

Support Northumberland because Durham are playing a game in Gosforth ........... the next Northumberland match is against Cambridge at Saffron Walden which is in the county of Essex!

Am I going mad?

Support Northumberland because Durham are playing a game in Gosforth ........... the next Northumberland match is against Cambridge at Saffron Walden which is in the county of Essex!

Love owt like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back