Northern Spire

The photograph doesn’t do it justice. Was alternating between red, blue and green on Monday night. Looked class.
Was going to ask this, as many of the bridges in Vietnam, China etc similar to the Spire bridge have lights that alternate between colours, and on some occasions they must flip a switch and it become a bit of a light show.

Sir Joseph Swan
I had to change his Wiki a few months ago because some mags had been on there and wrote a load of anti-Sunderland shite on there. Jealous bastards.

Fun fact: He used to give lectures at Sunderland Athenaeum, which is where the Council building now stands.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
I had to change his Wiki a few months ago because some mags had been on there and wrote a load of anti-Sunderland shite on there. Jealous bastards.

Fun fact: He used to give lectures at Sunderland Athenaeum, which is where the Council building now stands.

Can remember me ma paying the leccy in there when it was the NEEB shop. Think it was also home to the first municipal museum outside of London.

You don't need bridges where you're from since you haven't yet invented the wheel and therefore the automobile.
Hew foreheed, you townies all work at Nissan, why can’t you just cycle the couple of miles along wessington way to get there instead of being trapped in your steel coffins clogging up roads and costing millions building a white elephant of a bridge?

Hew foreheed, you townies all work at Nissan, why can’t you just cycle the couple of miles along wessington way to get there instead of being trapped in your steel coffins clogging up roads and costing millions building a white elephant of a bridge?
Listen mate just you crack on wanking off horses for a living and leave the proper work to us educated folk.

Foreheed :lol: ya twat ya!

Get the red, white, and blue lights on the go for the Royal visit. Be handy for future terror attacks in France in arl.

Back