Northampton Town under investigation for missing £10m

Two entirely different things. The investigation into the £10 m loss by the police is nothing to do with the directorship ban, if the plod investigation finds fraud then that will mean jail for someone.
I was being scarcastic but there is a truth behind the comment.
If he does get tried and convicted, little faith in that happening, he will not get the same sentence, pound for pound as a shoplifter.

I live in Northampton and the ex chairman was as bent as a nine Bob note , he built 2 houses for his kids at a cost of 2 million each
With “allegedly “ the proceeds of the loan from the council
To say the council is in a mess is an understatement, they are skint and the town centre it’s self is a sh1thole
Rushden, Kettering have both folded and Northampton were very close to it, something is very very dodgy at those shiny new offfices they built

I live in Northampton and the ex chairman was as bent as a nine Bob note , he built 2 houses for his kids at a cost of 2 million each
With “allegedly “ the proceeds of the loan from the council
To say the council is in a mess is an understatement, they are skint and the town centre it’s self is a sh1thole
Rushden, Kettering have both folded and Northampton were very close to it, something is very very dodgy at those shiny new offfices they built
Do you have a Sunderland number plate sign on your outside wall? I regularly cycle by the canal, and there's a ground floor flat in northampton by the canal where they have a Sunderland sign on the wall

Back