North Sea Mackems

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meru_uk

Anyone else out there in the north sea if so add your where abouts.....

Armarda British gas rig diving all aound it.....

meru_uk said:
Anyone else out there in the north sea if so add your where abouts.....

Armarda British gas rig diving all aound it.....
cat and dog steps about 30 yards out with my waterproof lap top

Dave says you seamen give him a headache, fools.

super sleeves said:
nope nee problem you not bored on there like!

Dont really have time to get bored, pretty much work and sleep for 2 weeks then enjoy 2 weeks off, therefore that works out at half the year off, not bad eh!

As you can see i am working hard now!!!!!!!!!

I am strapped to an oil drum 20 miles off the east coast, with a fish strapped to my head and seagulls circling above. Not looking good.

Joe Public said:
I am strapped to an oil drum 20 miles off the east coast, with a fish strapped to my head and seagulls circling above. Not looking good.
bit of a predicament that joe.......hmmmmm

sorry can't help

byeeeeeeeeeeeee:cool:

magswonnowt said:
bit of a predicament that joe.......hmmmmm

sorry can't help

byeeeeeeeeeeeee:cool:

Its just a good job this wireless connection is still working or no one would have known how i met my end, typing with my nose and stinking of fish.

Arghhh! Gerrof me eyeballs yer feckers! Fuckin cormorants.

Joe Public said:
Its just a good job this wireless connection is still working or no one would have known how i met my end, typing with my nose and stinking of fish.

Arghhh! Gerrof me eyeballs yer feckers! Fuckin cormorants.
can you not see me waving from lizard point?

cooooeeeeyyy!!!:p

Joe Public said:
I can see some baldy stoner blowing smoke rings like, that you? :lol:
fekkin baldy?????? i was gonna phone the blue peter lifeboat out but for that slanderous comment..........fuck you seagull meat:evil:

magswonnowt said:
fekkin baldy?????? i was gonna phone the blue peter lifeboat out but for that slanderous comment..........fuck you seagull meat:evil:

Erm...must be someone else then! :-D Don't fone the blue peter one, it's captained by the labrador and Posa PM'd me to say he's 'putting up the lipstick' tonite. :eek:

Joe Public said:
Erm...must be someone else then! :-D Don't fone the blue peter one, it's captained by the labrador and Posa PM'd me to say he's 'putting up the lipstick' tonite. :eek:
that's eerie that. only this afternoon i observed Paully hiring a labrador suit from Dr. Funkenstien in Whitburn and i wondered what he could want it for:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back