North Korea

Yeah, read quite a lot on the place and nearly made it (but then previous Kim died so didn’t follow through with it and it’s never happened)

Lad on here has been and knows a lot about the place

Check out Joe Rogan’s podcast episode with Yeonmi Park. It is mind blowing.
North Korea has trains put no power so the people have to push them
People had so little food they had to eat rats which themselves had so little to feed from they ate the eyes from babies
etc, etc

“Great bunch of lads totally misunderstood. All they want is to arm themselves with nuclear weapons! Who are we the racist white folk to tell some country on the other side of the world to not fuck about with nuclear weapons. “
Awaits the dictator appreciator anti western propaganda society

Yeah, read quite a lot on the place and nearly made it (but then previous Kim died so didn’t follow through with it and it’s never happened)

Lad on here has been and knows a lot about the place
It was @mroompapa but then they got banned. In a twist of fate, a few days after that account went, we luckily had @Pete the Pirate arrive who is also a very good source on the subject.

It was @mroompapa but then they got banned. In a twist of fate, a few days after that account went, we luckily had @Pete the Pirate arrive who is also a very good source on the subject.
Hes got multiple accounts… Did an absolute number on a few radical leftists who joined his band at the beginning of the pandemic. Had them denying genocide,origins of the pandemic etc

Might not be such a good source now depends if the North Koreans are still paying for it.

Check out Joe Rogan’s podcast episode with Yeonmi Park. It is mind blowing.

The worst possible source of information for this subject ever.

I don't begrudge her escaping North Korea during a time of famine and seeking a better life but her recent descent into becoming a far right grifter and saying literally anything for publicity is shocking.

I didn’t want to start a new thread but have you seen the released video of the NK military putting on a display of “strength and bravery”

I hope I'm not in trouble quoting a Deleted member but I bought this book on this recommendation. Its brilliant and heartbreaking in equal measure.

One piece that really got to me was the tale of the lads who lured a hungry puppy into their courtyard at their house so they could drown it and then eat it. And they did so hidden from view so they didn’t have to share the meal.
It’s mental how politics or perhaps the political system was considered more important than the fate of the population.

It’s a brilliant book, highly recommended.

Back