North Korea says war with the U.S. is inevitable

Soldiers desperate to defect and found with parasitic worms in their stomachs because the North Koreans fertilise crops with their own shite. Other than troop numbers, they are completely and utterly incapable of being an effective fighting force against the US. Simple.
erm, we do that over here mate.

SSDD really

It's just propaganda rolled out to by the regime aimed at their own people.

It exerts fear and control, makes them more obsequious to the will of the regime, diverts attention away from domestic issues and that.

(Though Trump is thick/maverick enough to make it kick off)

I want both Kim Jong Un and Trump to do a Christmas album together

1. I heard the bombs on Christmas Day
2. It's beginning to look a lot like Armageddon
3. It's the most miserable time of the year
4. I saw three ships
5. I'll be dead for Christmas
6. Jingle bombs rock
7. Ding dong we're all dead
8. Do you know what I hear?
9. All I want for Christmas is everyone dead.

I thought that but wasn't 100% sure.
Fair enough. Didn’t know that. They’re obviously lacking in something other countries do then when it comes to that.
Yeah, bit of a boom business for sewerage companies treating sludge then selling it as fertiliser. It stinks like, there’s supposed to be strict controls about odour removement but every now and then you get a whiff of it from the fields, one of those smells that clings to everything.

Hopefully not. With us paying 40 odd billion to Europe, and giving 2 billion to Ireland, another war would bankrupt us.
It probably wouldn't, it's all pretend money anyway.

We wouldn't go to war unless North Korea did a 9/11. Even then we may we'll stay out of it as Iraq is still fresh in everyone's mind.

We've had over 10 years of war, we probably won't jump into anything major for another 10 years or so when there's more of an appetite for it.

Given America's military presence they'd probably have it covered.

Fuck all will happen though, North Korea aren't going to launch a nuke at America because they would be fucked. America won't invade North Korea because they have nukes and could get nukes by a failing regime. Both countries feel gid hard when they trash talk the other though.

7. Ding dong we're all dead
How you didn't think to put "Kim Jong" in that I'll never know. :lol:

The North should do anything to avoid war because they won't stand a chance.

And we'll get involved.. :rolleyes:

Such an eventuality would be nothing short of farcical given the pathetic state of our armed forces thanks to years of cuts. We probably wouldn't be able to defend our tiny island if we were attacked tomorrow so the prospect of us getting involved in any war at the moment is nothing short of laughable.

Such an eventuality would be nothing short of farcical given the pathetic state of our armed forces thanks to years of cuts. We probably wouldn't be able to defend our tiny island if we were attacked tomorrow so the prospect of us getting involved in any war at the moment is nothing short of laughable.
Good. The only time to go to war is when we're forced to defend ourselves

Kid I knaa in Texas, few months ago said they advertised 2,000 jobs overnight at the F-15 factory......can't beat the old war for a good old jerbs boost......

While I agree fully with this statement, the ex pats in South Korea haven't been told to leave yet. That's a key indicator, so for now, it's all still rhetoric.

While I agree fully with this statement, the ex pats in South Korea haven't been told to leave yet. That's a key indicator, so for now, it's all still rhetoric.

I don't think there will be but Trumpo will spend billions and create jerbs for the thick yanks, so he's making America and his popularity great again.....especially when we also buy planes at $100m a pop for our non aircraft carrying, aircraft carriers

I don't think there will be but Trumpo will spend billions and create jerbs for the thick yanks, so he's making America and his popularity great again.....especially when we also buy planes at $100m a pop for our non aircraft carrying, aircraft carriers
Let's not bother spending on defence then.

Back