North East vs South East

It makes sense if cases are fleeing up more here. I reckon social distancing is less likely in places like workingmens clubs, of which you don't find in London.

And we are locking down as all local councils requested it.

Was up Scotland a couple of weeks back. All the pubs and bait places we were in had a strict mask on all times if wandering about, like to go for a piss or head out for a tab. England appears to be playing catch up on that front.

Exactly. And people refuse to accept our behaviour up here is a reason for a spike.

Correct. Simple as that.
Are these councils mainly labour ?or is that just my suspicious mind ,?

I have. Haway man :lol:
Local MP’s getting the knives out for central govt and using us as the weapon of choice.
I’ll hazard a guess the areas in lockdown and labour seats and SNP.

someone who can be bothered might produce a map or summit.Ill be shocked if they aren’t
Ultimately its a Conservative government who has imposed this. Why the desperation to pin this on Labour? Strange, strange behaviour.
Havnt central govt consulted and took guidance from local mp’s etc?

am I right about the labour thing,?

Local MP’s getting the knives out for central govt and using us as the weapon of choice.

someone who can be bothered might produce a map or summit.Ill be shocked if they aren’t

:lol:
Ultimately its a Conservative government who has imposed this. Why the desperation to pin this on Labour? Strange, strange behaviour.

Apparently they approached the government so we didnt end up going into full lockdown.

It's a bizzare theory by Gilly. Everyone knows everything is Labour's fault. They've been blamed for the last decade :lol:

Last edited:

They'll be working together on this. As they should. In many respects its quite good to see. However, ultimately central government has the final say on this.

It's not like it was hidden. They said they approached and in the speech today it was stated clearly. Not exactly a cloaked attack on the government by Labour to make the Tories look bad (saving lives is definitely bad though). Wonder if its Labour lot making up all the stars anarl? :(
What about the Other parts of the country in lockdown that’s the question I’m asking .

They weren't at the request of the councils.

Fake stats

Last edited:

Back