Nord stream

Who benefits from this sabotage long term. The American Globalist elite.

In the old days it was the M.I.C. but now it's just corporations. Glad to see so many UK and USA folk waking up to it. It really is a f***ing joke how obvious it is.

The greed amongst them is far beyond the concept you are I have as greedy.

Russia has hinted to Germany that they can repair the pipeline.

America won’t be happy as they are currently supplying Germany with energy at astronomical profits.
All production from the Golden Pass LNG, in SE Texas, has been sold to Germany. UK where given first refusal. Our leader at the time, i am led to believe, dithered too long and got nowt.

All production from the Golden Pass LNG, in SE Texas, has been sold to Germany. UK where given first refusal. Our leader at the time, i am led to believe, dithered too long and got nowt.

All sold for an absolute inflated fortune.

Maybe we weren’t as desperate as Germany at the time - the economic forecasts for Germany are apocalyptic by the way.

Eventually Russian sanctions will have to be rolled back and the gas let to flow (assuming Russia hasn’t completely detached itself from the West).

They won’t get any until 2025 at the earliest, the project is slipping behind schedule quite badly.
Germany also doesn’t have the infrastructure to receive the huge amounts of LNG needed, so they will need to start building soon.

Maybe we weren’t as desperate as Germany at the time - the economic forecasts for Germany are apocalyptic by the way.

Eventually Russian sanctions will have to be rolled back and the gas let to flow (assuming Russia hasn’t completely detached itself from the West).
The deal was signed in May, the prices aren’t “an absolute inflated fortune”

They won’t get any until 2025 at the earliest, the project is slipping behind schedule quite badly.
Germany also doesn’t have the infrastructure to receive the huge amounts of LNG needed, so they will need to start building soon.

The deal was signed in May, the prices aren’t “an absolute inflated fortune”
:lol: Do we work together????

Incorrect.

Back