Nord stream

All of which can be surveyed now, and incorporated into the planning, ready for when the powers that be determine the time is right to reinstate.

😂
All of which can be surveyed now, and incorporated into the planning, ready for when the powers that be determine the time is right to reinstate.

😂

How do you accurately survey a pipeline for strain/damage under a concrete coating? I think they would need an ILI. Maybe wouldn’t delay it much but would need the line to be connected or there would be floating pigs 😂

How do you accurately survey a pipeline for strain/damage under a concrete coating? I think they would need an ILI. Maybe wouldn’t delay it much but would need the line to be connected or there would be floating pigs 😂
FEA will determine the probable extent of damage, and if necessary an ILI can be carried out in conjunction with dewatering.
It really doesn’t matter how far back from the rupture point you cut, it’s still a process of inserting a prefabricated spool between 2 cut points.
(and placement of grout bags or mats if the seabed level has altered).

if biden can bomb that russian pipeline , you can be certain vlad will be planning to do the same with the new norwegian one that opens next week

get stocking up on candles and matches folks , its going to be a tough winter

if biden can bomb that russian pipeline , you can be certain vlad will be planning to do the same with the new norwegian one that opens next week

get stocking up on candles and matches folks , its going to be a tough winter
So predictable you would be in on blaming the yanks mind.

But it’s not full. I attended a conference a few months ago where the speaker claimed this winter isn’t as much of an issue. A full year of industry buying gas then into next winter is a bigger concern for gas reserves.

So why the hike in gas prices?

"If Russia invades (Ukraine)...then there will no longer be a Nordstream 2. We will bring an end to it...I promise you we will be able to do that" - Joe Biden, Feb 2022.

"With regard to Nordstream 2, we continue to have strong conversations with our German allies and I want to be clear with you today: If Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another Nordstream 2 will not move forward" - Victoria Nuland (US State Department), Jan 2022.

US Government said exactly what they'd do months ago and people still think Putin sabotaged Russia's own pipelines (one of their main sources of wealth and leverage over Europe) :lol:

"If Russia invades (Ukraine)...then there will no longer be a Nordstream 2. We will bring an end to it...I promise you we will be able to do that" - Joe Biden, Feb 2022.

"With regard to Nordstream 2, we continue to have strong conversations with our German allies and I want to be clear with you today: If Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another Nordstream 2 will not move forward" - Victoria Nuland (US State Department), Jan 2022.

US Government said exactly what they'd do months ago and people still think Putin sabotaged Russia's own pipelines (one of their main sources of wealth and leverage over Europe) :lol:
Genuinely started shaking a bit at this.

Isn't Russia blowing up its own pipelines also a conspiracy theory?
Not really because the whole existence and longevity of the Putin Regime is based on acts like this. He came to power on the back of false flag bombings of apartment blocks in 1999. His whole campaign in Ukraine had been based on lies, deceit and laughable (if it wasn't so depraved) denial.

He sent agents to the UK to effectively commit chemical warfare on our soil. This is how he operates. He realises Nord Stream is gone for good, so this is a thinly veiled threat to show what he can do to other sub sea infrastructure.

Sweden yes , looking more and more like Russia isn’t it. The Gasprom force majeure theory is very interesting .

Back