Nord stream

As long as we have man it is never possible Marra. Should just have all woman leaders then be no fighting loads of ignoring and slamming of doors followed by loud tutting
I overheard a meeting when out, I’ve no idea why they were having it in public but the only ones that were causing problems were the women.

Pipelines rupturing is not uncommon:

(67ft rupture in pipeline 2022)

I’m guessing Biden didn’t do all of them too.

Last edited:
Is it? I’m not sure there is anything to suggest it is possible. It’d be nice but it’s never going to happen.
Yeah, I’m not saying it’ll ever happen but it’s possible….this maybe a bit out there but the more people who start to believe anything is possible, to believe in peace and fairness, etc the more likely it is to happen…
Was tongue in cheek

No idea why it’s quoted the other fella but can’t be arsed to deleted it
:lol:

But it’s not full. I attended a conference a few months ago where the speaker claimed this winter isn’t as much of an issue. A full year of industry buying gas then into next winter is a bigger concern for gas reserves.
Yer it is. I got the gas syas today from last week. Only a really cold winter will hurt Europe

Yeah, I’m not saying it’ll ever happen but it’s possible….this maybe a bit out there but the more people who start to believe anything is possible, to believe in peace and fairness, etc the more likely it is to happen…

:lol:
Politicians cause conflict.
Get rid of those we might have some chance, never going to happen.
We still have lads and lasses throughout the world willing to go where ever in the name of peace carrying weapons to fight.

Yer it is. I got the gas syas today from last week. Only a really cold winter will hurt Europe

Germany isn’t full

Europe is >80% but less than planned 85%.

Last edited:
Politicians cause conflict.
Get rid of those we might have some chance, never going to happen.
We still have lads and lasses throughout the world willing to go where ever in the name of peace carrying weapons to fight.
The main man knows, explains both our points very succinctly….

Back