None renewals

I cancelled mine before the coronavirus stuff and made the decision before that. Nowt to do with performance of the lads. Solely on the amount of games me and the lad have missed. Due to high amount of training and matches he plays.
Will pick and choose when all up and running...and those bastards have gone.

I know, why don’t we start creating divides within our support, that sounds productive
That’s what these unpleasant amateurs who wanted to make a quick killing and didn’t have brought us too.

Let’s just respect each other’s reasonings. Some fans have not renewed in protest in hope of putting pressure on Donald to stop using us to try and make millions and sell up quickly (how much more money does a multi millionaire want ffs?) but will renew when fans are allowed back in to the SOL, some cannot afford it and some have just had a bellyful of bullshit and will need enticing back.

Those who have renewed, that’s fine but the comment earlier that they should be the first let back in is childish as there’s a lot of home and away long time supporting hardcore who have not and whose loyalty is as good as anyone’s.

Don’t let the owners ineptitude divide us all. We are the strongest thing about SAFC despite the disgraceful past comments of CM.

Nobody has the right to call anyone for renewing or not... My f***ing choice.... Life will go on and I will live ...even without a season ticket....!

Oh and I will not respond to any replies on this post....!

My choice People.

Last edited:
That’s what these unpleasant amateurs who wanted to make a quick killing and didn’t have brought us too.

Let’s just respect each other’s reasonings. Some fans have not renewed in protest in hope of putting pressure on Donald to stop using us to try and make millions and sell up quickly (how much more money does a multi millionaire want ffs?) but will renew when fans are allowed back in to the SOL, some cannot afford it and some have just had a bellyful of bullshit and will need enticing back.

Those who have renewed, that’s fine but the comment earlier that they should be the first let back in is childish as there’s a lot of home and away long time supporting hardcore who have not and whose loyalty is as good as anyone’s.

Don’t let the owners ineptitude divide us all. We are the strongest thing about SAFC despite the disgraceful past comments of CM.
Hear hear

Many will renew or attend game by game when it returns and is safe to do so. Can’t call out anyone at this point in time . Anyway I thought the groundswell feeling on here was that we shouldn’t be giving them our money?? Can’t win.

By the way , it is not “none renewals” ...

This "scab" shite needs to stop like...never heard so much bollox for a long time. The 10k who have renewed already are hero's and should be commended for supporting their team and club through thick and thin.
If you are one of the people labelling them as scabs...hang your heads in shame. You are nothing but a bunch of wank pellets!!!

They aren't heroes for spending their spare cash on something they enjoy doing as much as they aren't scabs for still turning up.

Only way the club will survive is a total boycott, giving money to these owners isn’t supporting Sunderland.

But a big thankyou to the 10k renewals, you’re paying for my refund.

Glad you're sorted....and my refund for the 3 home and Blackpool away matches will cover my September S/C payment...so everyone's a winner..

Cancelled mine but if others want to commit up front that's absolutely fine too, will more than likely go back when we can properly attend but will more than likely pay on a weekly basis first and maybe get a part season card at Christmas if things are back to 'normal', not keen on using Ticketmaster either tbh, would rather I was dealing directly with the club and our lovely ticket office staff, I think this is another fuck up by the owners tbh.

I haven’t renewed mine and my family’s. Nothing to do with the potential lack of football and everything to do with me not giving our current owners another penny. I intend to starve them of the financial oxygen they need to cling to the club. As I understand it, the club would go to the Americans in the event Madrox default on the loan. If Donald and co fuck off I’ll get my seats back ASAP.

Back