None renewals

I’m one as I’ve renewed my season ticket 😢

Me too, and any brother and the lads we go with so that's about 8 of us "scabs" from Shields.

Having said that, apart from handful of idiots on here, I've not seen anyone else call fellow supporters scabs.

The majority will be back when it's confirmed we can get back the the SoL. 10k have renewed (according to the club) 5-10k will probably take their season cards back up when supporters are allowed back.

So I reckon will have between 15-20k card holders, which giving everything that's going on in the world & the shit show that is SAFC is remarkable.

Last edited:
I've renewed mine and my sons. We want to go to a match. We support Sunderland through thick and thin.

Hopefully the 10k that have renewed are the first ones allowed back if it happens in some socially distanced form.

I've renewed mine and my sons. We want to go to a match. We support Sunderland through thick and thin.

Hopefully the 10k that have renewed are the first ones allowed back if it happens in some socially distanced form.
I'm sure everyone wants to go to a match. Didn't renew because I can't go. I've got a thing about buying things I can't have. I don't

Back