Non Sunderland supporters

I'm only here because I hate Newcastle.

Hopefully you get promoted next season and beat them twice in the championship :)

We went in The Brick a couple of years ago...the locals were canny and even bought us drinks ( I must have one of those faces @Botchie )

They said that the main teams that weren't welcome were Man U and the Mags, both of whom they hated with a passion.

The West Brom fans said similar in The Vine

We went in The Brick a couple of years ago...the locals were canny and even bought us drinks ( I must have one of those faces @Botchie )

They said that the main teams that weren't welcome were Man U and the Mags, both of whom they hated with a passion.

The West Brom fans said similar in The Vine

I’ve been in the Brick too, had no problems. Odd.

The club have no divine right to be in any league. The team got exactly what they deserved. They have well and truely shafted the supporters though who don’t deserve this.

Nobody can deny Sunderland are one of the best supported clubs in the country. The supporters don’t crave trophies yearly or demand Champions League football. Just a team to be proud of to follow home and away, which they always have in huge numbers.

The amount the club has dis-enfranchised the the supporters though over the last 2 years is very worrying. I honestly fear for the clubs long term future under its current tenure.

Last edited:

Back