Non Sunderland supporters

U

UltrasLazio1900

Ok there’s a few of us lurking around here. Me, I go back to the Di Canio days.
Anyway, let’s use this thread to show some TLC for these Sunderland supporters.

I’ll be first: I’m sorry. I’m really sorry and can’t understand how all this has happened to a club with a following like yours.
I get it, bad owners, a sequence of managers with hands tied and some strange choices. Bad players. Really bad players. You can pitch all that in as much as you like but it still sucks for football, for Sunderland as a city, for you all and why not, even for people like me who likes to pop in here occasionally and read some funny commentary.
This is poo.

You’ll be back. That’s for sure.

Next...

I’ll be first: I’m sorry. I’m really sorry and can’t understand how all this has happened to a club with a following like yours.
I get it, bad owners, a sequence of managers with hands tied and some strange choices. Bad players. Really bad players. You can pitch all that in as much as you like but it still sucks for football, for Sunderland as a city, for you all and why not, even for people like me who likes to pop in here occasionally and read some funny commentary.
This is poo.

Next...
Forza Roma

This is poo.

Next...
Non mollare mai.

We won’t be missed by most...we’ve stunk out the premiership and championship these last few years
This. A lot of PL fans disliked us as a club given our constant great escapes and the Johnson saga. We will be a big fish next season and every team will be up for the fight when we play them

This is poo.

Next...

Fancy a job on the new Board of Directors, Paolo?

This is poo.

Next...

Loved watching Lazio back in the day of Gasgoine, Signori et al.....Had both home and away shirts at the time (was 15) as Gazza post mags was a f***ing genius.

Oh I hope the SAFC fans have an idea on how we regard them already.. Like I would have stuck around for nine years otherwise ;)

Man City fans and Sunderland fans have so much in common....Both subjected to a media wankathon over their neighbours and both sets of fans the real fans in their local derbies. Love it that City are taking the piss out of Man United now, an average of 28k in league 1 is tremendous and hopefully something we will emulate/beat next season.

At least you lot dont turn up and wave timpson slip ons and lonsdale above your heads and think its great banter,yes pretty poor in the prem but at least took up your allocation unlike some teams,its crap the way the club has plunged but Short,Rodwell,Catts and the rest will eventually leave and the club and the fans will still be there

Back