Non League Football

Steve Watson which has been doing the rounds for a bit now, and the one which made me laugh was Phil Brown.
I don't think we get enough sun up this neck of the woods to keep his tan up🤣

Not surprised for Watson to be mentioned mate, Phil Brown wow not sure whether that would have been a good appointment or not, fair play to shields for given Phillips a chance, really hope it works out for them both
Steve Watson took the Chester job a few weeks ago

So he replaced the lads who went to spenny then, didnt know that

Not surprised for Watson to be mentioned mate, Phil Brown wow not sure whether that would have been a good appointment or not, fair play to shields for given Phillips a chance, really hope it works out for them both

So he replaced the lads who went to spenny then, didnt know that
Aye

⚠Police are appealing for information following a disturbance at a football match between Spennymoor Town Football Club and Darlington Football Club on Boxing Day.

Several people, including four police officers, were assaulted and damage caused to property during the incident within and outside the grounds of Spennymoor Town Football Club.

More than a dozen suspects have been identified and enquiries are ongoing.

Officers want to hear from anyone who has any information following the Boxing Day incident, especially any mobile phone footage.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Paula Ruck at [email protected] or calling 101 with extension 202449.
Good name for a copper
First time I’ve been to Morpeth.

Was a canny game and I was impressed with their setup.

Nice to see JVT in the clubhouse before the game. Only £10 to get in, I’ll definitely be back.
Did he talk tactics

Last edited:
Aye, hope we avoid that as an away day! Home draw would be good. Won three shoot outs so far having not missed a penalty.
The vase and trophy draw is this aft at 3.15 pm
I think Morpeth and Spennymoor are still in this competition
The vase will remain a north /south split, with 4 ties each
The 'northern ' teams are ,
wythenshawe,Abbey hey,,Loughborough uni, Coventry sphinx, Whitchurch alport,wroxham or anstey ( this game is on saturday) ,rugby, and north shields

Last edited:

Back