Non League Football

Job done. Big game on Saturday, home advantage hopefully will prove the difference but they are solid side and looked the nearest challengers to Blyth for most of the season, plus had a superb FA Cup, reaching the 2nd round.

Should be a good game, Moors one win away from joining Darlo, Blyth, Harrogate and probably York next season.

Holy shit can't believe we stood out in that at the uncovered end. Total blizzard. Job done. Saturday will be class pity it clashes with a sunderland game

Tremendous effort last night, a comfortable win in the end. Spennymoor always looked in charge.

Haven't seen too much of them this season but Ainsley has put a good side together. Sign of their strength when Dowson is on the bench.

Saturday should be good.

Tremendous effort last night, a comfortable win in the end. Spennymoor always looked in charge.

Haven't seen too much of them this season but Ainsley has put a good side together. Sign of their strength when Dowson is on the bench.

Saturday should be good.

did you go? was a tough match

Yes I was there. Interesting weather :lol:

Nantwich were tough but offered little going forward. Spennymoor were brilliant at the back mind.

aye griffiths the left back was the only player to get in the team of the season for the league. you can tell like, he is class on the ball, and cool under pressure. especially with the weather, would have been easy to misplace a pass or clearance but he never put a foot wrong. few people were dubious on Curtis as well at the start of the season. he 'looks' like he has a mistake in him somewhere, but he never actually makes a mistake defensively. i think its just his gangly build that makes him look off balance, he is actually a really neat and tidy player

aye griffiths the left back was the only player to get in the team of the season for the league. you can tell like, he is class on the ball, and cool under pressure. especially with the weather, would have been easy to misplace a pass or clearance but he never put a foot wrong. few people were dubious on Curtis as well at the start of the season. he 'looks' like he has a mistake in him somewhere, but he never actually makes a mistake defensively. i think its just his gangly build that makes him look off balance, he is actually a really neat and tidy player

Griffiths is quality, you can see why he played league football. He got some rough treatment last night too, totally unprotected by the referee. The Spenny coach called the linesman a "faggot" and was told he was on a last warning :lol:

Griffiths is right back mind ;)

Griffiths is quality, you can see why he played league football. He got some rough treatment last night too, totally unprotected by the referee. The Spenny coach called the linesman a "faggot" and was told he was on a last warning :lol:

Griffiths is right back mind ;)
aye thats what i meant. side nearest the dug out in the second half. i was behind the goal, couldnt see through me glasses with the snow

Back