Non League Football

so you agree with the FA decision making procedure on one occasion but disagree when shields abide by the FA rules on another occasion ?

I thought I just agreed with you that it was wrong by the FA to cut the season, so no don’t agree with FA procedure on ending the season early.

When I said possibly on the face it, that meant I agreed with you that it was wrong.

Last edited:

Gateshead have their play-off eliminator today away to Brackley. They went ahead in first hall added time; then a Brackley player had a pop from the re-start and equalised immediately - both goals timed at 45+4 minutes. Currently 1-1 at HT.

Gateshead have their play-off eliminator today away to Brackley. They went ahead in first hall added time; then a Brackley player had a pop from the re-start and equalised immediately - both goals timed at 45+4 minutes. Currently 1-1 at HT.
They need to be bald 2nd half ;)

Can’t get my head around that Harrogate might be playing in the football league next year. Are they still playing on the plastic pitch? Assume that will have to go if they go up?

Aye, still a placca pitch. Dunno the rules around them in the EFL but it seems odd not to allow them when you can play on them in the CL.

Back