Non League Football

Lost 2-9 at home to consett last night.

Consett not even out of 3rd gear and could have had more if not for the whickham keeper
It is unbelievable how much resource the bloke has clearly put into it and it’s had an opposite effect. Football is more about just putting the best players together.

The difference with Shields and Hebburn is they have also improved facilities. Whickham‘s ground and pitch is poor.

Cracking day out and a great win for Shields at Lancaster yesterday with another two goals from Gilchrist.

A bit of old school fisticuffs behind one of the goals after Lancaster fans took down one of the Shields banners. Propa fackin nawty, or in another words, pissed up blokes who should know better :lol:

Cracking day out and a great win for Shields at Lancaster yesterday with another two goals from Gilchrist.

A bit of old school fisticuffs behind one of the goals after Lancaster fans took down one of the Shields banners. Propa fackin nawty, or in another words, pissed up blokes who should know better :lol:

They also pushed someone who was trying to break it up, she fell down a few stairs and it was her that got thrown out.

They also pushed someone who was trying to break it up, she fell down a few stairs and it was her that got thrown out.
From where I was standing you could see a crutch hoisted up in the middle of the melee. f***ing crackers.

Nice little town but the ground wasn't up to much

From where I was standing you could see a crutch hoisted up in the middle of the melee. f***ing crackers.

Nice little town but the ground wasn't up to much

I was standing about level with the six yard box on the side when I noticed something going on. Went straight round as the 2 grandaughters 5 & 7 were standing behind the goal which they always do home and away. I tried to take the crutch off him as he was trying to whack this lad over the head. Couldn’t help but sort of laugh when I realised the f#cker had two crutches. When the 2 female hobbie bobbies turned up he was sharp away.

Same happened last season the horrible b*stards trying to rip flags down. Youngen got put on his arse for his troubles then but Saturday was a lot worse.

Last edited:
I was standing about level with the six yard box on the side when I noticed something going on. Went straight round as the 2 grandaughters 5 & 7 were standing behind the goal which they always do home and away. I tried to take the crutch off him as he was trying to whack this lad over the head. Couldn’t help but sort of laugh when I realised the f#cker had two crutches. When the 2 female hobbie bobbies turned up he was sharp away.

Same happened last season the horrible b*stards trying to rip flags down. Youngen got put on his arse for his troubles then but Saturday was a lot worse.
I saw mothers dragging away their bairns who were visibly upset, heard a kid screaming as well

Back