Non League Football

4-0 home for Shields over AFC Rushden & Diamonds in FA Trophy today. Good game with some decent goals from Gilchrist, in particular his second

hopefully thats him settled in and and will really kick on- i thought the first was brilliant i viewed it from an angle right behind him and as soon as he hit it i knew it was in

hopefully thats him settled in and and will really kick on- i thought the first was brilliant i viewed it from an angle right behind him and as soon as he hit it i knew it was in
I thought he missed a better chance just before that. Although it was a decent save from their keeper

Sickener.
Did he at least get to have a pint in Somerset??

Been to Huish Park a couple of times back in the 90s.
Convinced they slip cider into their lagers/guinness etc..

they stayed over last night in cheltenham. ive been down somerset fri-wed visiting friends, and almost stayed down their until today for the match, pleased i never now. long journey. fans annoyed as it seems referee was too hasty calling the game off and no effort was really made to get the game on. local devon prem league game 1.2 mile from ground went ahead without any issue. long way and expensive trip. i had planned to go and watch weston super mare last saturday but match got called off.

I thought he missed a better chance just before that. Although it was a decent save from their keeper
Was in Shields this weekend to see my poorly Mam. Went to the game instead of the Gillingham Game. Shields should have been two or three up before they scored the first. Gilchrist played well, as did Thurston. The full backs both did really well too. R&D looked quite poor really. Thought it would have been a tougher game, but a very good team performance. 650 miles this weekend. I'm knackered.

Gateshead very unlucky today. 20 shots at goals to Oldham's 7 and lost 2-1 Their keeper had the game of his life but Gateshead werent ruthless enough. The 36k would have been very handy.

Back