Non League Football

What a bitter f***ing gonk. What an embarrassment.
You do Shields no favours at all with that shit.
:lol:

the "are you darlo in disguise" crew went quiet when deverdics smashed in the winner :), they spent more time looking over towards the Hartlepool fans until 1-2. the inflatable monkey hanging off the stand was witty, but again that dissapeared at 1-2 as well :) - saw some lass carrying it home with her looking sick as fuck :)
I was stood at the segregation for the full 2nd half. The lads behind me were far from quiet.

You seem quite pleased that a club that once knocked on the door of the Championship just got past a team that was playing regional football last season...
Simple minds and all that.

Last edited:

how many Sunderland fans opted for Shields away rather than our game? Are they also expected to go watch Sunderland every week or is it only an issue when it's Shields fans?

I was stood at the segregation for the full 2nd half. The lads behind me were far from quiet.

You seem quite pleased that a club that once knocked on the door of the Championship just got past a team that was playing regional football last season...

He's pleased that the team he was following won. I've had a look and can't see where he is pleased at being in the National League.

What a shame that many Shields fans are complete arseholes. But I guess that goes with the bandwagon territory.
I'd imagine the Peterlee Martyrs fully accept a narrow defeat to Hartlepool. It's the 3460 that have climbed aboard that seem to spit their dummies out.

Well I didn't turn up to the game wanting Hartlepool to get beat, daft arse. Of course I'm "quite pleased" Hartlepool won. What a stupid thing for you to say.

Last edited:
Well I didn't turn up to the game wanting Hartlepool to get beat, daft arse. Of course I'm "quite pleased" Hartlepool won. What a stupid thing for you to say.

Like I said, he's doing Shields no favours with his attitude. They're heading for a fall. What goes round comes round.
Humility is always needed at times.

Darlo and Spennymoor walked through the Northern and Evostick Leagues. Its not that hard if you have money. They even had good generators.

f***ing ridiculous the way they behave on this forum having a go at supposed fellow SAFC fans.

Like I said, he's doing Shields no favours with his attitude. They're heading for a fall. What goes round comes round.

Darlo and Spennymoor walked through the Northern and Evostick Leagues. Its not that hard if you have money. They even had good generators.

f***ing ridiculous the way they behave on this forum having a go at supposed fellow SAFC fans.
Just a strange thing for him to say. Im hardly gonna be devastated Hartlepool won. The whole point of The FA Cup is to win the game and progress. Be interesting to see how many are at their game tomorrow night

I've never understood the South Shields hate on here. I supppose it's difficult to understand as there's no place with anything like the % of Sunderland support outside of Sunderland like South Shields or a place with a team playing at the level and with the potential Shields has.
It would be really interesting to know the % of SAFC ST holders with a NE33 or 34 postcode. Culmulatively I suspect it is way larger than many on here think.
I appreciate if you're from anywhere other than Shields you have no interest in their scores but why comment negatively if you can live with the fact that a massive proportion of the SAFC support comes from those two postcodes?
Massive proportion? Where do you get this shite from?

how many Sunderland fans opted for Shields away rather than our game? Are they also expected to go watch Sunderland every week or is it only an issue when it's Shields fans?
No reason why fans of both the 2 biggest clubs in the north east can't go and watch the likes of North and South Shields. Sadly it appears some South Shields fans delight in winding up Sunderland fans yet don't appear to want to wind up Newcastle fans in the same way. You have to wonder where their affiliations really lie. I suspect most on here know the quite obvious answer to that.

No reason why fans of both the 2 biggest clubs in the north east can't go and watch the likes of North and South Shields. Sadly it appears some South Shields fans delight in winding up Sunderland fans yet don't appear to want to wind up Newcastle fans in the same way. You have to wonder where their affiliations really lie. I suspect most on here know the quite obvious answer to that.

I have never in my life met a mag who sees South Shields as a threat or a rival to Newcastle. They are dozens of mackems on this forum such as boris bear who actively dislike South Shields (the town) and have done well plbefore SSFC had any money. Seems when the South Shields residents retaliate the mackems don't like it.

I have never in my life met a mag who sees South Shields as a threat or a rival to Newcastle. They are dozens of mackems on this forum such as boris bear who actively dislike South Shields (the town) and have done well plbefore SSFC had any money. Seems when the South Shields residents retaliate the mackems don't like it.
Oh dear ... Well maybe that huge monster of a club Newcastle don't give a stuff about Shields or their fans. Well beneath their aspirations. Sunderland fans on the whole are more pragmatic and tend to laugh at themselves more. It's a long while since Gallows humour was fashionable on tinyside. We are an open wound at the moment; no need to be applying salt. South Shields are on the up you should be proud of that not scoring silly points about our beach is bigger than yours. You'll end up sounding like those Newcastle fans going on about Cathedrals, Airports and Ant and Dec.

You keep saying they as if everyone who has a soft spot for Shields go on like the mags. Some are enjoying seeing a local team doing well and playing some great football at a time when our own club is playing utter dross.
You’re always a negative poster but this is a new axe for you by the looks of it and I can’t understand why. If Shields irritate you so much just ignore the topic.

He's pleased that the team he was following won. I've had a look and can't see where he is pleased at being in the National League.

What a shame that many Shields fans are complete arseholes. But I guess that goes with the bandwagon territory.
I'd imagine the Peterlee Martyrs fully accept a narrow defeat to Hartlepool. It's the 3460 that have climbed aboard that seem to spit their dummies out.
:lol::lol:

You keep saying they as if everyone who has a soft spot for Shields go on like the mags. Some are enjoying seeing a local team doing well and playing some great football at a time when our own club is playing utter dross.
You’re always a negative poster but this is a new axe for you by the looks of it and I can’t understand why. If Shields irritate you so much just ignore the topic.

Look I am fully aware that not all Shields fans are bellends. I know a few personally who most certainly are not.
But they come on here and have a dig at fellow Sunderland fans. This Westoe bloke threw obscenities at @GordonMuchallNo1Fan simply because a team he has always had an interest in beat Shields.
Instead of picking up on my posts why not tell Westoe to sort himself out? He's not doing genuine Shields fans any favours.

No doubt they will win and get the video straight up on You Tube

:):) took them a while to get the Hartlepool highlights uploaded.

Look I am fully aware that not all Shields fans are bellends. I know a few personally who most certainly are not.
But they come on here and have a dig at fellow Sunderland fans. This Westoe bloke threw obscenities at @GordonMuchallNo1Fan simply because a team he has always had an interest in beat Shields.
Instead of picking up on my posts why not tell Westoe to sort himself out? He's not doing genuine Shields fans any favours.

This.

The Shields fans I stood with vs York a couple of weeks ago were good craic, knowledgeable, respectful and followed their team home and away. The knackers stood next to the Hartlepool fans on Saturday clearly weren't bothered about the game, most likely won't be in attendance tomorrow and then you have Westoe going on like a bairn because "his team" lost for the first time at home in yonks. Just a bit silly really.

Looking forward to the draw tonight, no doubt get a shit draw but nice to be in it

Last edited:
Every team has the odd nugget following them and I bet Westoe isn’t a bad lad in real life even though his comment was not great I doubt it was anything more than a throw away comment. People are always looking to be offended these days in the past that would be laughed off.
Still at least it was s fellow north east team that went through.

Every team has the odd nugget following them and I bet Westoe isn’t a bad lad in real life even though his comment was not great I doubt it was anything more than a throw away comment. People are always looking to be offended these days in the past that would be laughed off.
Still at least it was s fellow north east team that went through.

I doubt @GordonMuchallNo1Fan was offended to be honest. But if you say stuff like that expect a reaction. And as for it being a throw away remark, he has at no stage indicated that and retracted it.

I want ALL North-East non-league teams to do well, always have.

Just a strange thing for him to say. Im hardly gonna be devastated Hartlepool won. The whole point of The FA Cup is to win the game and progress. Be interesting to see how many are at their game tomorrow night
Hartlepool have won the odd game whilst this thread has been alive and I

It was a tongue on cheek remark when I told @GordonMuchallNo1Fan to fuk off.
I’d only been talking to him a weekend before hand if I remember rightly (on here).
I’m pretty sure he didn’t even take it seriously himself (I hope not).

You take this place to seriously tho. You need to get a life pet.
At least tag me if you’re going to talk about me tho honey mwahh.

Shields usually quick to get highlights up on youtube (York highlights uploaded the very same day). They get beat off Hartlepool...... no highlights.........
Meanwhile on Poolie Bunker the pools fans are praising Shields for putting out 24mins extended highlights despite a defeat...That doesnt fit in with your agenda though and wouldnt attract a like off mr misery. BTW the majority of Shields highlights are posted 6pm onwards on a Sunday.

Back