Non League Football

If only politically correct Ryhope or Sunderland RCA were a bit better then people could watch them instead of having to watch Short run the club into the ground.

most shields fans are sunderland fans who have given up.

anyone from shields who wants south shields fc to fail isnt a proper sanddancer.

that said sunderland supporters from shields should put SAFC first. I certainly do.

No. But they will do what usually the Sunderland fans do, no home game, go and watch Shields. However, most are just Shields fans nowadays.
That’s almost a similar dangerous generalisation as saying Shields people are Geordies and therefore mags. As I say, it’s dangerous to generalise. the above in bold could be changed, for example, to “a few” or “one or two”.

If it’s all about winding each other up, then apologies. Just crack on.;)

That’s almost a similar dangerous generalisation as saying Shields people are Geordies and therefore mags. As I say, it’s dangerous to generalise. the above in bold could be changed, for example, to “a few” or “one or two”.

If it’s all about winding each other up, then apologies. Just crack on.;)
Sorry I meant Shields based Sunderland supporters who follow non league. I didnt mean them all. Like some might watch Ryhope or Seaham, local non league.

Marsden juniors ok, Davey Taws ?

Kev Allison went to Boro

Gordon Esdale,Charlie Charlton aka Jeff
Don't know, I never played for Marsden and I had moved on due to my age before they became part of Shields set up

Back