Non League Football

Will never understand how a sunderland fan can just stop giving a shit about us and go and choose go watch another team when we're playing.

Or in some cases just give up on us and support someone else.
They found 1.5k/2k supporters from somewhere the last 3 years. Coinciding with SAFC demise.

No the boundaries changed in 1974, all the council's and the borough's went. I don't know what happened in the South of Durham but that's when Sunderland and South Tyneside were no longer Co Durham
You need to go to bed, you just said 43 years ago we were all in Northumberland for fucks sake.

I
No I didnt. I answered your post saying 43 years ago it was,a Durham tie. Full stop. Then said about North Humber Land.
I'm on to my fourth pint man, a f***ing full stop fucks sake
Look it's a big Co Durham Hartlepool team playing an insignificant mag team also from Co Durham.

Decent shields lads who support Sunderland will end up disliked because of you turncoat arseholes.
32 years I've been watching Sunderland, lived in Shields all of my life and I'd never start supporting them as you just don't change teams as far as I'm concerned. The ones who have are mostly social misfits In my experiences Vauxie, The Merry Mariner being a prime example

32 years I've been watching Sunderland, lived in Shields all of my life and I'd never start supporting them as you just don't change teams as far as I'm concerned. The ones who have are mostly social misfits In my experiences Vauxie, The Merry Mariner being a prime example
Good explanation. I spoke to some shields lads the other year on the way to Norwich and they had the same opinion.

Imagine if we miraculously got to the play off final or a cup final how many of these idiots would be on here begging for tickets, bellends :lol:

Hilarious how much capital they are having to spend to rise up through the lower leagues

Imagine if we miraculously got to the play off final or a cup final how many of these idiots would be on here begging for tickets, bellends :lol:

Hilarious how much capital they are having to spend to rise up through the lower leagues
With the other 15,000 Sunderland "supporters" who have stopped going. They aren't all now supporting Shields.Fickle.

Will be money wasted, probably back in obscurity playing in Peterlee, apologies to Peterlee, in a couple of seasons from now.

Back