Non Fungible Token - this might not be a bad idea

Vore

Winger
1. Virtual ticket + 1st SAFC victory at new Wimberley + clever well-connected billionaire + professional sport interest in NFTs
2. ???
3. Profit

I don't get how it all works on a deep level but as far as I can tell we would be missing a trick by not doing it. It seems to have all the elements that are required for it to become a valuable asset if it happens quickly.

As far as I can tell:
-SAFC makes an NFT of the first ticket, or programme or something, of the first Wemberly win of the KLD regime, and makes a big f***ing deal of it.
???
-In 50 years, this token is worth half a trillion pounds and we win the new Universal Superleague.

A non-fungible token is a digital item which is limited edition, like a programme or artwork, and can’t be copied.

What the OP is saying is the club should make some and sell the limited edition run and they go up in value when we win the superleague in the future

I hate NFTs, they seem like one of the most ridiculous things ever conceived, and are entirely unregulated. I'd prefer we avoided using them.
Or, we get in there first and ride the meme train to the moon. We're literally the only club this could possibly work for.

Sunderland is already a meme on 2 fronts because of Brexit and because of STID. I'm not f***ing joking we could literally make millions if this were played correctly and we get even a modicum of success in the medium-long term.

We could have internet people investing in SAFC just on the back of us owning this first unique Wemberly NFT. It's stupid but that's how it works. We should do this quickly.

1. Virtual ticket + 1st SAFC victory at new Wimberley + clever well-connected billionaire + professional sport interest in NFTs
2. ???
3. Profit

I don't get how it all works on a deep level but as far as I can tell we would be missing a trick by not doing it. It seems to have all the elements that are required for it to become a valuable asset if it happens quickly.

As far as I can tell:
-SAFC makes an NFT of the first ticket, or programme or something, of the first Wemberly win of the KLD regime, and makes a big f***ing deal of it.
???
-In 50 years, this token is worth half a trillion pounds and we win the new Universal Superleague.
This man, or lady, knows the zeitgeisty score

Back